No One Wants To Be Forgotten // Hope You Enjoyed the Show

That Sunday morning, Y/n decided it was time to text Sangwoo. She can easily tell that he hasn't recognized her, but maybe talking to him will help him remember. Something in her just wants him to figure it out on his own. Even if she hated him for what he did at first, things have changed and no one wants to be forgotten.

Heyy Sangwoo, it's Y/n

Who?

Oh! Did I forget to give you my name? I'm Y/n from the bench on Friday.

Oh right, the cute girl from (homeland)

Yeah, you remembered! How are you?

Fine. My roommate is just being annoying.

Oh can I meet them sometime? I don't have any friends or roommates so I'm all alone in South Korea TT^TT

No way. I don't believe you. I saw all your contacts yesterday, remember? There is no way you don't have friends here.

Those were just my old coworkers. I never got that close to them. We're no better than strangers to be honest.

Lol the closest people I have to friends would be this bitch from college, two instructors, and my messy neighbor and his nephew. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen them recently.

Don't forget me, Y/n.

You should go over and say hi. Your neighbors might be nice.

Mmk.

I'll bake something and then head over.

Save me some.

Kk

Sangwoo gets up from the floor. This Y/n girl is captivating. This is known not just to Sangwoo, but to Yoonbum as well.

The frail boy watches Sangwoo through a crack in his bedroom door. He saw the blond haired man smile, scoff and even masturbate while messaging someone. All of this positive emotion and expression was happening because of the person Yoonbum's love was texting. The poor boy felt cheated. Betrayed. That didn't stop him from touching himself, but it certainly made him bitter about it. 

The crippled boy attempts to run away from the scene once he sees Sangwoo moving, but it's too late. The strong man looms over the tiny boy whose heart sinks with fear. "You were watching," Sangwoo states, disgust evident in his voice.

Yoonbum hesitantly faces his captor, pulling his skirt down to cover his still erect lower region. The large man scoffs, but it isn't as playful as it was before. It's cold and degrading. "I- I was," Yoonbum finally chokes out. Punishment is dealt immediately.

Sangwoo kicks the boy out of his way, treating him like the rotten smelling fly infested waste that his he is. Tears fall out of Bum's eyes as he screams in pain. Sangwoo only chuckles before disappearing into the bathroom, "Hope you enjoyed the show."