Don't Prove Me To Be A Fool // You Wouldn't Like The Consequences

Only bad things have happened when I've trusted you. Only bad things. ...I'll trust you now, like I always have, so please don't prove me to be a fool.

Sangwoo continues to mull over Y/n's words. Bad things. What could she mean by bad things? Isn't everything good as long as they are together? Isn't being apart what's bad? Y/n... Sangwoo wants her, but she can be so off at times. They should've been making out and taking a trip to the family bathroom, not talking about something so boring and nonsensical.

"Sangwoo!"

The male pops back into reality as the girl in his mind pouts slightly while waving a hand in front of his eyes. Sangwoo doesn't address her and instead flicks his eyes around the large colorful room as if he had just been teleported to the area.

They are in an arcade filled with claw and gacha machines. "You used to be good at these things right? JoJo wants you to get him the elephant."

"That's no problem." Sangwoo studies the toy's position. It's up against the glass on the side opposite of where the prizes are dispensed. Judging by the defeated faces, both of the little boys, Y/n, and Hyunwoo have failed at this difficult task.

Sangwoo takes his stance at the machine and quickly maneuvers the joystick. Before anyone can give their input on whether or not it looks like it will work, Sangwoo drops the claw, which successfully latches onto the elephant and carefully dispenses it into JoJo's awaiting hands. "Sorry to keep you waiting," Sangwoo looks over at his kid with a victorious smirk.

In return, JoJo smiles brightly and excitedly shouts, "Thank you!"

Y/n quickly plants a small peck on Sangwoo's cheek. The young boys immediately start yelling complaints of their disgust and Hyunwoo simply chuckles.

"What was that for?" Sangwoo asks as he turns to his girlfriend.

"I didn't like how that girl was looking at you." Y/n glares across the arcade at some bubblegum haired bitch. Sangwoo couldn't care less really.

"I'm assuming its only fair that I get to do the same then, right?"

Hyunwoo hears a whiff of what Sangwoo has said and quickly announces that he and the little ones are going to take pictures with the park mascot outside.

"Oh well if you look at that," Sangwoo teases as he pulls Y/n into his embrace. "Seems like only the big kids are left." Frazzled, Y/n looks around to see that there are nothing but people their age left in the arcade. "And the clerk has been eyeing these hips that belong to me this entire time." Sangwoo rubs his hands down her sides and rests his palms on the large of her rump.

"Sangwoo, we're in public," Y/n looks at her toes nervously. She removes his naughty hands from her body and only keeps one held in her own.

Annoyance sparks in Sangwoo. It's been so long since he's gotten a good fuck. He hasn't had anything recently. Not even a suck. And now he can't even hold his girlfriend? Is Y/n's goal in life to torture him?

"Fine. Let's go to the photo booth. We should at least take pictures too."

***Warning***
Cringey and regrettable lime ahead.
Once you reach the divider, it is all over.
Thank you, and my apologies.
Holy water provided in the comment section.
(Must comment and vote to receive.)
***Warning***

Finding no problem with it, Y/n agrees and the pair climb into one of the many free booths. For whatever reason, Sangwoo insisted on going to one of the further back ones, so that's what they did.

The moment Y/n closes the curtain behind herself, Sangwoo yanks her onto his lap. He had to sink in the seat so that Y/n would have enough room for her head to not to get hit by the top of the small booth. It's not one of the most comfortable positions, but the crampedness of the area turns him on even more. Sangwoo takes one of the girls hands and lays over the hard bulge in his pants.

Embarrassment flushes Y/n's face. She tries to pull her hand away, but Sangwoo doesn't let her. "Look at what you've been doing to me." Sangwoo gazes lovingly into Y/n's eyes, something he's only rarely done. It catches her off guard and she finds herself wanting to do whatever he wants in order to keep him happy. "You're so beautiful, Y/n. When you show this much skin around me... I can't help but imagining you doing bad things to me."

Y/n finds herself losing her breath. Lost in the his warmth and lost in the moment, she tentatively leans forward to peck him on his lips. Ensnaring her, Sangwoo twists an arm around the back side of her head and locks her in place. Crushed up against Sangwoo's tone chest, she struggles to breathe as he deepens the kiss. Heat begins to grown between Y/n's tender thighs as she moans weakly into the kiss.

"You undo me like this." Sangwoo guides his girlfriend's hesitant hips over his own. His hard cock presses firmly against her soft and throbbing heat. "God, Sangwoo." Y/n struggles out as she welcomes Sangwoo's wet tongue into her mouth. Desire takes hold of her and she slowly grinds her special spot against his. Sangwoo doesn't hold back as he gropes one of Y/n's breasts, sending jolts all the way down to her toes.

"I can't wait to take that virgin pussy of yours." Sangwoo puts on a wide smile. "Say cheese." The camera clicks and a flash snaps Y/n out of her horny trance.

"Y/n, you didn't smile," Sangwoo comments from next to her. He sits politely at her side with only their shoulders and the sides of their legs touching. The male scoots forward to examine the look on Y/n's face on the screen. She looks completely out of it. He looks back at the girl to see the same expression in 3D.

'What am I imagining?!' Y/n mentally curses herself. Her hands clench and she hangs her head, wanting to run and hide and never come back.

"Y/n," Sangwoo puts an arm around Y/n's back as he studies her frightened expression. "Are you okay?"

She takes a moment to respond. "Y- Yeah. I'm fine. Let's finish taking those pictures."

"Let me see that beautiful smile this time, okay?" Sangwoo squeezes her had lightly before setting the timer for the camera.

"...okay."

»»-------------¤-------------««

Y/n walks solemnly with her head held low. A mix of embarrassment, guilt, and disgust swells inside of her. She drifts a little behind the group and responds slowly whenever she is called upon.

"Mommy," JoJo falls back to Y/n's side  and tugs on her hand.

The woman notably takes a moment before smiling down at her son. "Yes, honey?"

"Are you okay?" He asks sweetly and shyly as he stares up at her with his soft cheeks and round innocent orbs.

Y/n forces her smile to widen and sweeps JoJo off the ground and into her arms. "Of course. Mommy is just feeling a little under the weather."

JoJo places his soft chubby hands on the sides of her face from his position on her hip. Grasping his Mom's cheeks, he pecks her forehead. "Feel better Mommy!" He jumps out of her grasp and back onto the path, making Y/n's smile more genuine.

"I'm going to the bathroom with Daddy, so rest until we come back!" Without getting a response, little JoJo grabs Sangwoo's hand and runs off to the nearest restroom in the large amusement park.

The pair quickly finish doing their business in the empty bathroom and after JoJo washes his hands, he turns to his father with a blank expression. "I want to like you. Don't do anything to hurt my mother. You wouldn't like the consequences."

Sangwoo stares bewildered at the young boy. "Pardon?"