Rotting And Mutilated Corpse // Left Her Kid To Die

"Oh good, you're awake. I have something interesting to share with you, Y/n."

Y/n speechlessly stares at her invader. She hasn't been in the hospital for a day yet. How did he find her? "Seungbae..."

"Oh, you remembered my name. I'm really flattered, Y/n. Now about what I wanted to share with you." Seungbae reaches into his brief case and pulls out a stack of photos. Y/n doesn't get a good look at them before he faces them all to himself and away from her.

'Why is he so close?' Y/n wonders to herself. 'No, why is he even here?' Y/n furrows her brows at the stench of cigarettes on the man. It must be a different brand than what Sangwoo occasionally smokes. Sangwoo's smell is much more alluring than the intruder's. The intruder's just smell is simply that of plain old cancer sticks.

As the man fumbles with his papers, Y/n takes the opportunity to grab her phone. Pulling it out, her fingers fly and she sends a text to Sangwoo. Come quickly

"Who are you texting? Isn't that rude to your visitor?"

Y/n hesitates before placing her phone back on the bedside table. "S- sorry."

The man offers a forced smile which sends even more shivers up Y/n's spine. "Ji Eun's body has been found." The man quickly whips out a picture of a rotting and mutilated corpse. The flesh is infested with maggots and the girl's white skin can no longer be seen. "Buried in the woods. Gross right?"

Y/n gags. Bile threatens to erupt out of her mouth and she rips her eyes away from the terrifying image. Will she ever be able to get that out of her head? "Why- Why would you show me that!" Y/n shouts out the man. "What's your problem? You strut up in my hospital room uninvited, call me rude, and now you show me photos of a decayed corpse?!" Y/n screams.

"Shhhh!" The man slaps a hand over Y/n's mouth. "I'll get in trouble if they find out I showed you this, you know." Y/n rips her head back and forth, making her ankle strain under the sudden movement. Tears prick her eyes and the man overpowers her, pinning her down by her neck with one hand and using the other to muffle her screams. His fingers tighten slightly around her windpipe as a warning. She immensely goes silent and her flailing ceases.

"What's wrong with you? Calm down. I'm here to help you." Seungbae sighs in annoyance. He really thought Y/n was a kind and beautiful woman. He doesn't want her to fall victim to Sangwoo, but she sure is making things difficult. "Just tell me that Sangwoo did that to your ankle. He did it with a blunt object, right? I'll make sure he goes to jail, and you will be safe with me. We can be together. Just tell me that Sangwoo did it to you."

Y/n gathers up her strength and claws at the man's arms and tries her best to shove them off of her. Her attempts do nothing. Tears stream down her face and her frame shakes in fear. She can't understand the Korean coming out of this man's mouth. She can only understand the dark and familiar feeling that envelops her entire body, making it impossible to do anything besides lay there.

»»-------------¤-------------««

"Thank you for calling me, Surgeon Choi," Sangwoo bows before rushing with the man in the direction of Y/n's room.

"Of course," the old man replies. "I'm surprised you got here so quickly. I doubt he has been in the room longer than ten or fifteen minutes."