He Really Wants To // Make Your Life A Living Hell

Y/n: Just got off the plane

JoJo had been bouncing up and down the entire ride

He really wants to meet you

Sangwoo: Adorable

I really want to meet him too

Sangwoo punches the code into his lock and the door cracks open with a loud click. He is dying to meet his child. At first he was shocked and felt meeting the kid was the least he could do and the fastest way into Y/n's pants. But the more he thought about it, the more he realized how much he has always wanted a proper family. He has Y/n, JoJo, and Bum, now he only needs to assemble all the pieces.

He uses his foot to kick open the door. One hand holds the phone he's been texting on and the other holds all the gifts he bought for JoJo. It doesn't make up for the time that Sangwoo hasn't been there for him, but it's better than nothing.

A strong savory aroma invades Sangwoo's senses as he kicks off his shoes and sets down his stuff. "Smells good Bum," he calls. "What are you making?" He hangs up his jacket and walks into the kitchen, phone still in hand.

Were you able to sleep on the plane?

Nope, not a wink

I'm used to irsvj life dssegbj

Sorry, JoJo almost fell down the escalator

Sangwoo stifles a laugh. Y/n has changed so much. She once was such a shy and bashful pushover. Now she is juggling her kid, money and education while still keeping a smile on her face. "Just like Mom."

"Really?" Bum asks, a light blush spreading over his cheeks. He takes the small dish that was once filled with rich broth back from Sangwoo and holds it tightly in his hands. "I'm so happy. I was experimenting with a new recipe."

You're the best Y/n

Be mine

"What?" He looks up absentmindedly from his phone. "Uh, yeah. It's good Bum." He sucks his teeth as his roommate's toothy shit eating grin falls into a sorry ass frown. He watches it walk back to the stove and continue tending to the meal. "Fuck is your problem? Fix your attitude, I don't need you dampening my mood when I meet my child. Fucking try and poison me again and I'll make your life a living hell."

Haha, very funny

Ji Eun wouldn't like that

Are you sure you don't want to eat out (on me)? JoJo can be really picky and I don't want to put you through the trouble.

Didn't you hear?

Ji Eun is missing

Oh... I'm so sorry to hear that

When did she go missing?

About a week ago, I heard

Not completely sure

How are you holding up? You were dating her right?

I'm sad of course, she was my friend. But that's it Y/n, don't go getting the wrong idea

Don't worry about the food, I know a place

Just bring the little one, I'll take care of the rest

Thank you, Sangwoo