Just Fell From Heaven // Like A Shooting Star

Warning: This is a very "what the fuck" chapter. It doesn't make sense, it's poorly written and inappropriate. 👀
you've been warned

Sangwoo's heart runs cold. His jaw sits agape and the cards that were once in a neat stack in his hands spill out onto the concrete floor, each one beating the ground with a distinct slap. "Y/n?" Her beautiful figure lays sprawled across the hard concrete floor. It's as if his angel just fell from heaven for the first time. And it looks like it hurt.

"Y/n!" Troubled deeply, Sangwoo trips and stumbles as he abandons his previous thoughts in order to tend to his love. Even in her broken state, her beauty is blinding. Gently, Sangwoo lifts the girl from the cold pavement and into his arms. Her body fits his so well. He was always so worried about her leaving him, but now he feels so foolish. Y/n and Sangwoo are destined to be together. There was no need to fret.

"Baby," Sangwoo strokes Y/n's soft hair that had managed to fall into disarray during her plummet and holds her form protectively against his chest. "What hurts? What hurts?Oppa will make the pain go away," he whispers lightly as to not hurt her ears.

As she stirs awake, tears begin to rush out of Y/n's eyes as the shock of the fall begins to settle in. She leans into Sangwoo's strong grip and clutches on the one thing he is wearing, a dark blue apron. "S- Sangwoo," Y/n weeps heavily. She thought she was going to die. She thought that that bastard Yoonbum was going to kill her. What would've happened to JoJo and Sangwoo? It's too overwhelming.

"It's okay," Sangwoo comforts her. He tilts her head up and Y/n obediently wraps her quivering arms around his neck. "Y/n, it's alright now." Their lips meet, sending warm waves of comfort through the girl. Before breaking the kiss, Sangwoo notes the faint taste of champagne. "You don't have to be scared anymore."

Biting her lip, Y/n bashfully looks away from her boyfriend. "Oppa," Y/n whines. "It hurts." Rather than annoy him, Sangwoo felt himself get hard under his apron. The way Y/n began to shift and squeeze her thighs together show that she was feeling it too. Sangwoo can only look down at his dirty little injured angel with hungry eyes.

"Can I touch you?" Sangwoo asks, his voice heavy and unsure if he would be able to hold back if she says no.

For a moment, Y/n glances up only to see the top of the stairs that she had tumbled down. A pair of beady bloodshot eyes stare back at her. Tears spill out of Y/n's eyes as she begins to sob. "Yoonbum- Yoonbum had a knife!" She chokes out. Her face becomes strained with heat and her head throbs. Gently, Sangwoo pulls Y/n's fragile body closer to his and kisses the top of her head. "He wanted m- me to come down here, but I wouldn't! So he took the knife and threatened me!"

Cold fury explodes inside Sangwoo. He'll have to kill him. Sangwoo completely conceals his need to kill as he dotes on his shaken angel. Sangwoo smooths out her beautiful dress and straightens the thankfully undamaged necklace that he had given her. He slowly plants light kisses from her collar bone, up the side of her neck, and finally on her lips. The small actions seem to help calm the girl. Her grip on Sangwoo loosens slightly. "How did you end up with the knife?"

"At the top of the stairs," she explains, her sobbing now reduced into sniffling. "I tried to o- verpower him. I was able to get the knife, but he pushed me down."

"That bastard," Sangwoo curses under his breath. He wants Sangwoo to kill Y/n. Bum made her go down to the basement in order to make her see Sangwoo kill Misa. He thought Y/n would run away and that Sangwoo would have to kill her or limit her like he did with Yoonbum. Sangwoo slams his fist down on the hard concrete wall behind him, startling Y/n. "I'm so sorry Y/n... I didn't protect you."