// I Love You, Always //

"Y/n, it's been a week."

Sangwoo continues to soak in the warm bath water that the two had shared while Y/n stands in front of the mirror, ferociously ripping the knots out of her hair with a comb. Although she has tried not to think about it, it's as Sangwoo said: It's been a week. JoJo is at his usual summer camp abroad, so if Y/n is going to fulfill her promise, the best time would really be now.

"We have lots of time," Y/n repeats, keeping her gaze locked on her own reflection. "There's no need to rush it."

"Y/n, stop playing with me. Keep your end of the promise." Sangwoo burns his gaze into the side of Y/n's face, silently urging her to look at him and stop evading.

Unable to resist any longer, she places the comb down on the side of the sink with a sigh. Y/n walks to the edge of the tub, leans over it and kisses her husband deeply. "You know I will." Her hands trickle down Sangwoo's defined muscles, "A promise is a promise. But right now, wouldn't it be more fun to do something else?"

"Y/n."

His eyes stare blankly at her and his body his frozen in her arms. It's not a request or a suggestion anymore. The demand was already given, now it's just a warning. At his tone, Y/n sinks to the floor, defeated. No matter how she may try and fail to seduce him, there's no delaying it anymore. "When do you want to do it?"

»»-------------¤-------------««

The stairs creak beneath Sangwoo's every step as he slips into the darkness of the basement, leaving Y/n alone at the top of the stairs. Nervously, Y/n builds the courage to descend after him. With hesitant movements, she goes down each step slowly, her fists balled and a finger rubbing her gold wedding band. "Sangwoo?" She calls out softly with a hand slightly stretched out before her.

In moments, the string of the overhead fixture is pulled and the room becomes illuminated by the dim light, allowing Y/n to take in the view of her husband's chiseled form only clothed by his blue apron. Trying her best to avoid looking at everything but Sangwoo and the floor, Y/n allows him to pull her close to his chest. Basking in the safety of his embrace, she wraps her arms tightly around him. With his every touch of her, her bare skin ignites with a strange but soothing warmth that sends shivers scrambling over her nude form.

Sangwoo cups her cheeks lightly and presses his very prominent crotch against Y/n's round and growing belly, "Are you excited as I am?"

She doesn't answer.

"You will be. I promise." Releasing Y/n with a chaste kiss, Sangwoo grabs two tools off of a table and presents them to her. On the left, a knife. On the right, a hammer. "Do you love me?"

Y/n studies the options before her, but there was truly only one to begin with. With her hesitation long gone, she steps forwards and decides.

Shrieks and pleads bounce off the walls as laughter resonates from behind her. The wafting scent of freshly spilt blood intoxicates Y/n, making every jab and every slam more certain than the one before.

Lust tainting his voice, he asks again, "Y/n, do you love me?"

"I love you, Sangwoo."

"I love you, always."