Bad News // He Is Just Unpredictable

"I've got good news and I've got bad news," Sangwoo sighs as he cracks his neck. "Which do you want to hear first?"

"Bad news."

"Good news."

Y/n and Bum glance at each other through the rear view mirror. They were in sync yet they hold opposing ideas. The healthy woman went for the negative side while the sickly pale man had gone for the positive news. Strange.

"Well," Sangwoo starts, slightly amused. "Bad news is that we can't go to the café anymore. Good news is that there is somewhere better we can go."

Y/n frowns slightly. She has just enough money to spare at the café, but that might not be the same for wherever they were heading off to now. It can't be helped. She has a mission and this outing can make it or break it for her. Y/n will just have to splurge a little.

"So where are we heading?" Y/n asks sweetly, beginning to become excited about casually hanging out with her long time crush. Yoon Bum watches the girl with a conflicted look of sympathy. Maybe she really is kind, though ignorant, and just happened to fall for the wrong guy. But then again, the previous women and men Sangwoo had picked up said otherwise. They are all scum bags, people who don't deserve even the oxygen that entered their lungs. 'All of them' Bum mentally concludes, especially him.

"It's a surprise. You'll see when we get there." With those words, the trio's journey to the mystery destination began. Soon all was quiet besides the calm breathing of a sleeping Y/n. This moment of peace did not last long.

"Hey Sangwoo," Bum whispers to the man in the seat in front of him. "Is it okay if we talk about those things now?" The muscular man studies his roommate through the rear view mirror. This is new. It's rare that Bum actually wants to start a conversation. The man casts his eyes over his all too easy prey.

She seems peaceful. Her hair is slightly out of place as her head leans against the window. Her stunning eyes are shielded from his view, but her eyelashes are on full display. Her slightly parted lips encourage the man to pounce however, he holds back, allowing the girl to get some sleep. After all, she won't be getting any later. "Go ahead," Sangwoo permits, knowing fully that Y/n won't be waking up soon. "Just keep your voice down."

Surprised by how easy that was, Yoon Bum is caught if guard and starts to speak slowly. "Uh, well, I was wondering what you're going to do with her."

The large man laughs lightly as he turns a corner. He is a great driver and more then capable of safely and smoothly guiding his vehicle through traffic. "What I always do." Bum frowns at the vague answer. Sangwoo doesn't ever do the same thing. Sometimes he fucks them and lets them go as a one night stand. Sometimes he fucks them, plays a game with them, and then kills them. Sometimes he just kills them. There were so many variations to the process. Bum can't bring himself to attempt to understand the maniac, he is just unpredictable.

"But, why?" Bum asks, attempting a different tactic. "Can't I do it, whatever she is going to do? Or am I not enough?" He doesn't earn a response. "S- Sangwoo. I'll behave today, I promise. Won't you consider me instead of her?"

"You are being unusually bold. Did you like what we did last time that much?" Sangwoo finally speaks up. "Maybe we can play a little bit later." A shiver of nervous excitement travels down Bum's healing body. This feeling is lost for his attention is taken by the intruder as it stirs awake.

She bats her eyes as she lifts her head up off of the cold window. "Whoah," she yawns, puffing our her chest in order to stretch her back. "That was one of the best naps I've had in a long time." She smiles softly to herself as she takes in her crush's intoxicating appearance. Waking up to his face has always been a secret wish of hers, who would have known it would come true so quickly.

"Mornin', sleepyhead." Sangwoo's lush voice soothes the fully refreshed girl. She flashes her pearly white teeth, forming a sweet smile on her slightly puffed newly awoken face. "Mornin'."

"I hope you're ready to get moving," Sangwoo removes his key from the car's ignition. "Because we're here!"