A Taste Of This Feeling // Is Absolutely To Die For

"You remember," She whispers into his warm hands. After finishing the song Sangwoo had immediately comeback to retrieve the abandoned Yoonbum and Y/n. It was a little heartwarming to see Bum awkwardly comforting the crying girl. 'This will work', Sangwoo had assured himself. While Bum excused himself to the bathroom, Sangwoo brought his weeping girl to an empty classroom.

"I- I can't believe it," the girl chokes out between sobs as she struggles to find the right words. "I'm just so happy." The girl's (body type) frame is held snugly between Sangwoo's muscular one and the wall. Y/n wipes away her tears and takes a deep breath. It has been so long since she has felt warmth like this. All those summers ago... the memories come flooding back. Recently she has gotten a taste of this feeling, of his touch, and it only heightened her want for it. Her need for it.

"How could I forget someone as perfect as you?" Sangwoo's lips come teasingly close to Y/n's trembling ones. Instead, they find their way to the cusp of her ear. "I still think of what you said to me."

She freezes in his arms. Y/n had said an array of embarrassing comments and promises that are engraved in her brain as if they were fresh wounds. Sangwoo's phone rings, before she gets a chance to question him. With an apologetic look he places a kiss on her forehead and releases his hold on her.

"Hello?" The man answers the phone and takes a seat on a desk. One thought distracts Y/n as she attempts to eaves drop. 'I feel cold.'

»»-------------¤-------------««

Within the hour, Sangwoo collected his little buddies, gathered them in the car, and arrived at some private drinking room Ji Eun rented out. "Are you of drinking age?" Bum asks Y/n as they walk towards the establishment. He had begun to open up more after Y/n's break down during Sangwoo's performance. It made her seem more human, more approachable.

"Of course!" The girl laughs as if it was a silly question to ask. "I've already had my twentieth birthday." A smirk crosses Sangwoo's face as he watches them. It seems Y/n will be a good addition after all. "Just curious, but how old are you?"

"Ah." Bum looks away with a light blush on his face. For his age he should be a lot taller, a lot stronger, and a lot more masculine in the face. But, he's not. And for some reason he didn't want Y/n to know that. At least not any more than she already does. "O- older than you."

"Can I call you Oppa, then?" Y/n requests excitedly. She had always wanted an Oppa, but had been too shy to ask when she was younger. Still, she isn't sure if people just do it or if they ask permission first, but Y/n decided she'd rather be safe than sorry.

Bum began to feed off her positivity. No one ever wanted to call him Oppa before. "Yeah." If he was going to smile, he didn't because Sangwoo quickly leapt in. "What about me, Y/n? Aren't you going to call me Oppa too? No matter how long it's been I'm still a year older."

"Okay, Oppa it is then!" Sangwoo smiles down at the slightly flustered girl and steals glances at the sour expression strewn across Bum's face. It is absolutely to die for.

The three had shuffled down a dimmed hallway as they were carrying out their conversation. Finally they had arrived at the private room's door which Sangwoo pushed open revealing a table of his loudest and most boisterous friends.