Give Up // Nothing That You Can Do

Sangwoo smirks down at Y/n in the empty interrogation room. He takes the side of her head into his hand and Y/n leans into his touch. Despite all of his injuries, Y/n can't help but think that the man before her truly is handsome. She can't help but think that if it's him, she could do anything, give up anything. but at the same time, she wants it to end. Just how long could she handle it all? But she pushes it to the back of her mind and focuses on now.

His arm loops around her protectively and she snuggles into his warmth. Stiffly, he tilts up her chin and he gazes into her lidded eyes. "Did I do a good job?" She whispers innocently as her fingers find their way onto his lap. At an intoxicatingly leaden speed, little designs are traced up his thigh, becoming dangerously close to his undeniable hard on.

Heavy breaths pass through them both. The love running through them and the possibility of someone watching them through the camera on the far wall pulses energy of nervous excitement and lust. They both know they won't be doing much in this room, but that doesn't stop either of them from wanting to push the limits. "More than good." Sangwoo grunts as Y/n teasingly pinches the top of his mound. "But it seems like you want a punishment more than you want a reward."

Y/n shudders as a ball of heat sets in her special place. The urge to touch it or jerk her hips back and forth in front of Sangwoo grows, but she forces herself to suppress it. "And, if I do?" Y/n pants as she bites her lip, looking hesitantly at the man before her.

Pride wells up in the man's chest as he stares down at the mess of the woman before him. She's never been this horny or forward before. He glances back at the camera. It's only able to see their backs and heads from where it is, meaning that any touching below the waist can only be caught by an officer if the walk into the room. "I don't think you really want it," Sangwoo huskily whispers with a laugh. "I think you're lying to me just like how you lied to those cops."

Footsteps can be heard right outside of the door, so she retracts her hand back to her lap. "Do you like it when I lie? Because I like it when I lie next to you." Y/n laughs at her own bad pun as she recollects herself. "Take me home with you today, I want to sleep in your bed tonight."

Sangwoo shakes his head, more than just lust going through his mind. "Your jokes suck ass."

With that, the door swings open and the middle shed officer, Officer Park, slips into the room. Relief is written through his relaxed features. If only he knew the truth. "Well," he smiles. "We have good news. You're both being released!" The man seems pretty content with his announcement, but Y/n's clenched fists and tense features suggest that she isn't.

"And?" She questions, pointedly. "There's more right?"

"M- more?" The older man's gaze flicks to Sangwoo's for help, but receives none. "What else would you want?"

Y/n takes in a deep breath, clearly trying to steady herself. "Look." She barks. "Your Officer stalked and attempted to murder me, broke into our home, assaulted my fiancé, accused him of being a murderer, and you expect me to be happy with being released from this bullshit? Are you fucking with me?!" Playing the role of the concerned boyfriend, Sangwoo puts his hand on her lap and trues to calm and comfort her. Efficiently, she brushes him off.

"Ah... well..." the officer looks around the room at everything but the couple in front of him. "Th- that's true, but there's nothing that I can do..."

At this, Y/n begins to laugh. "Nothing that you can do?" Her spit slaps against the dusty tiled floor. "Then I'll see you and these other useless sonsofbitches in court." She scoffs.

"Now come and unlock Sangwoo's handcuffs."