I Can't Sleep If // They Fuck

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Sangwoo glares at Yoonbum from the corners of his eyes. "I can't sleep if you stare at me like that all night."

Yoonbum's sweet expression does not falter. His beady eyes seem to only latch more onto Sangwoo."T- today was fun!" Yoonbum feigns exuberance. Y/n always complements Sangwoo and shows her appreciation for the things he does. Maybe if Yoonbum does the same, Sangwoo will choose to be with him more often.

Sangwoo cringes at the crackling voice. He rolls onto his side, unable to look at the sickening creature any longer. Y/n should be the one laying next to him. "Oh, so losing the board and costing me $500 was fun to you?"

"Ah... no. I-" Yoonbum deflates, shrinking away from Sangwoo's shirtless form. He didn't mean to let the board get stolen. Just like how he didn't mean to fall in love with Sangwoo. And how he didn't mean to try to kill Y/n. They're all just natural things that happened. Yoonbum surely can't be the one to blame.

"Do you even have any idea what that $500 means to me? Do you even have the mental capabilities to understand?" Although his words are sharp, Sangwoo's voice remains complacent, as if he was simply asking for the time. "That money could've gone towards Y/n's wedding dress, or our wedding bands, or maybe even our baby shower when we decide to give JoJo a little baby brother or sister."

Sangwoo's words pulverize Bum's heart. Wedding. Marriage. Kids. They are all things that he can't do with Sangwoo no matter how he may try. "I'm sorry..." Yoonbum mumbles. But he isn't. He is not sorry. If that money was going to go to Y/n, then he is glad that he wasted it.

"Sorry enough to suck my dick? Or sorry enough to get a job and get me my money back?" Sangwoo sighs. "I think Y/n would do both. Maybe she wouldn't give me head at first, but if I asked her she would." Sangwoo's dick starts to get hard at the idea. "Just imagine such an independent woman coming down on her knees to service me." Sangwoo begins to picture the scene. He would stroke her hair and explain how to do it while whispering to her how much he loves and needs her. Maybe, he'd even promise her a surprise if she swallowed. Of course, that would also mean a punishment it she spat.

Tears threaten to flow out of Yoonbum's eyes. Y/n. Y/n. Y/n. Y/n. It's all that man ever talks about. "You're going to die painfully and alone. Y/n will leave you. She'll throw you away. Don't you know that? She'll toss a psychopathic murderer like you aside! Who would ever want to be with someone like you?!"

Sangwoo stares at the wall across from him, his fingernails clawing into his scalp. His heart is crushed. Pulverized. Like a vulnerable fetus, his knees are curled up into his aching chest. He's alone. He's all alone again.

"Me," Yoonbum breathes. "I want to be with someone like you."

Emotions are splayed out on Sangwoo's face. And then, they fuck.