Can You Believe // Young Happy Family

"Mommy!" JoJo kicks off his shoes, runs through Sangwoo's lovely home, ignores Yoonbum and charges straight towards the targeted female. With a gracious shove, Y/n places the popcorn in her boyfriend's lap, avoiding disasters, one bowl at a time.

Receiving the energetic boy in her arms, she gives him a good squeeze before setting him next to her on the couch. "Mom! Mr. Bum and I arm wrestled on the bus. It was really hard. I had to teach him how to do it! Can you believe he didn't know how to arm wrestle?!" The boy jumps up from his seat and dives to the floor, reenacting the scene for her.

He sets his arm up and shakes it slowly back and forth as if some force was really struggling against him. "So we were arm wrestling and I thought I was losing! But no!" He had his knuckles about to hit the floor before he jerked it the other way and smacked his palm against the hard wood. "I pushed his arm down like this and then he went down! Mommy, I won I really won!"

The little boy jumps up from his position on the floor and starts doing some ridiculous victory dance, swaying his arms and legs to and fro. "Now I can really be strong!" Sangwoo must have been holding himself together, but his body shakes before a few hardy laughs seep out of him. Y/n shakes her head in disapproval despite her evident smile and playfully hits Sangwoo lightly on his side.

JoJo does a cartwheel and slips a little due to lack of friction between his socks and the gleaming floor. Before gravity can over take him, he regains balance, moonwalks back to 'center stage', and drops into a perfect split. Clapping erupts from the crowd and whoops and hollers fill the air. Content with himself, JoJo bounces up, surveys the crowd while giving a little wave and drops his head in a low bow.

"Oh." Once the applause has died down, JoJo glances at Sangwoo before continuing to speak to Y/n, setting his still chubby hands on her knees as he does so. "Mr. Yoonbum kept asking me not to tell Daddy," he glances again at Sangwoo from under his dark bangs and his father offers a silly face in return, causing the boy to giggle. "So that's why I only told you, Mommy!"

The lively boy spins on his toe and finally gives his father some attention. "Hi Daddy! How was your day today? What did you do? You were nice to Mommy, right?" Chuckling, Sangwoo plays along with the child, telling lies about fighting aliens and saving the most beautiful princess, his mother.

Y/n watches the pair with delight, before turning her eyes to the front door to see a red faced Yoon Bum. He's not paying rent and he gave my child way too much sugar. A performance like this has only happened when JoJo had chugged four Sprites at once. Y/n could punish him then, the child knew exactly what he did wrong. It's too late now. No. That doesn't even matter. Shouldn't the jealousy she feels about Yoon Bum living with and cooking meals for her boyfriend be enough to to explain her growing distaste?

No, Y/n offers a small smile to the man before tearing her gaze away. I'll trust him. I'll trust Sangwoo and I'll cast away my negative emotions. Such feelings are unattractive anyway.

Yoonbum frowns as his future prize looks away from him. Her locked gaze made his imagination go wild. After Sangwoo presents the her to him, Bum would get to rip the intricately tied red ribbon off of her, letting his fingers trickle across her body. She wouldn't be able to yell or spit at him or call him disgusting. Bum would even let Sangwoo play with them if he wanted to.

Sangwoo.

Sangwoo winks at the creep peeking out from behind a wall. Yoonbum gasps and his illusions grow more lewd by the second. Sangwoo chuckles as he point a sly finger at the creature and then points down, towards the hell that he must've crawled out of. Somewhat aware, Bum angles his vision towards the floor and he immediately snaps out of his daze. He has a very obvious boner, his crotch throbs and the small tent in his pants grows. His eyes widen in horror and he looks up in desperation at Sangwoo, pleading for help with his eyes. Only, the scene in front of him is a young happy family. It's a world he doesn't belong in. His heart beats faster and his mind can't take it. He panics and runs away with his tail between his legs.