A Nightmare // Y/n's Bright Smiling Face

Sangwoo pulls the car over in front of Y/n's apartment complex. It is dark out and JoJo had fallen asleep again in the back seat. "Oppa," She looks to the man sitting next to her. "What are we?"

The two didn't have sex, or get anywhere close to it for that matter. JoJo had had a nightmare and came running up to Sangwoo's room, interrupting the two. In whispers above the sleeping boy, Y/n found out Sangwoo got tested and that he was clean, not a single STD. Thank God. But she couldn't bring herself to make a move on him again. But, had he even said that he loves her? Sangwoo could easily be confused, couldn't he? He was just dating Ji Eun and now she's missing.

"You're mine, Y/n." Sangwoo smirks at the girl. "Didn't you say you would be anything I wanted you to be?" He rolls his eyes at himself as he notes Y/n's dutiful nod. "You're my girlfriend, of course."

A bashful smile dances on Y/n's lips. "Thank you, Oppa. Call me if you need anything." Sangwoo pulls the girl's head towards his own and their lips meet. The small chaste kiss sends jolts of happiness through the girl.

Sangwoo. Of all people Sangwoo is picking her. It's all too much to process. It is as if Y/n could wake up any moment, making everything just a dream. Even with that, Y/n supposes she would be happy. After all, anything and everything with Sangwoo has a happy ending.

»»-------------¤-------------««

"Ah mom, have you seen Y/n?" Sangwoo stumbled into the small kitchen with surprise written across his features. Whenever he wasn't doing anything with her, Y/n would help his mom with cooking or cleaning. 'Perfect wife material,' Sangwoo's mother had even giggled to him when he found the pair as they were folding the laundry.

"Ah," the aging woman puts away her last plate and dries her hands with a dark blue rag. "I think she went out with a friend to buy something."

The fourteen year old tilts his head in slight confusion, "With a friend?" Y/n didn't have friends in South Korea, none besides him anyway. She barely even spoke about the people she knew back in (homeland). But, Sangwoo really shouldn't be surprised. Y/n is the apple of his eye. It would be insane to think someone wouldn't try to take her away from him.

"Oh my, yes," his mother begins to swoon, putting her hand to her head for dramatic effect. "Handsome one, too. Around your age, perhaps a little older." The woman grabs a clean towel and scrubs off the dinner table he so rarely ate at. "I think that she-devil of a sister introduced them. But, Y/n said-, well, she was just happy to go."

Shock settles into Sangwoo. Did Y/n really abandon him for some nobody? After all their promises? "Thanks Mom," he mumbles out as he absentmindedly walks to the front door. "I'll wait at her place for her to come back. See you later."

"Bye hun! Bring her back for dinner!"

»»-------------¤-------------««

"Oh?" The demon girl struts into her and Y/n's shared room. The walls are painted a soft pink and the two white beds scream money with their custom and high end patterns. It's cute and elegant, the design was made to fit Y/n's liking despite Y/n having said that anything was fine and her older sister having created an entire floor plan.

The fifteen year old licks her dark red lips as she lays her eyes upon Sangwoo's curled frame as he helplessly mopes on Y/n's flower printed bed. "You're not fawning over Y/n as usual?" The sly girl dressed in too tight clothes quietly shuts the bedroom door behind her, an extra precaution for privacy despite the house being empty besides the pair. "Or did she really go out with that kid to the city?"

Fury embedded itself in Sangwoo's deep scowl. His fists clench and his pulse quickens as he faces the hideous slut. "This is all your fault. Do you hate her that much? What if she gets hurt? Y/n's Korean isn't good enough to leave her alone yet!"

"Well, she's not alone. That boy- what was his name again? He'll take good care of our little Y/n." The poisoned tongued girl stands above the buff and ever handsome Sangwoo, enjoying the clear anguish and distraught strewn across his tightening features. "Better care than you could ever provide."

"Better than I-?" She struck a nerve. Sangwoo is a strong, but broken man. He has clearly fallen deeply in love with Y/n despite the huge language barrier. That's why this sister must crush him. It's her job. If she doesn't, she will lose in everything. "What could he possibly do that I can't?!" Sangwoo shouts, eyes ablaze.

"Little boy," the girl reaches out to stroke Sangwoo's face, only for her hand to be fiercely batted away. "He can please her. He can satisfy the needs of a woman. Y/n really took her time, but no woman will ever stay if their man doesn't ground her. Why do you think she left?"

"Don't touch me." Sangwoo's body shakes with rage and sadness as it conjures up a storm inside him. "Get out!"

"Is that what you want? I was willing to do you a favor." She sticks her hand into her bra and removes three Polaroid pictures. The smirking girl bends over and places them on Sangwoo's lap face up. "I could teach you how to do that. I can teach you how to make her feel good, so that she will be yours forever. I'm giving you the golden ticket, you only have to say yes."

A tear slips down Sangwoo's once locked jaw. Why? Is this what she always wanted? The first picture captures the back of the boy's head and Y/n's face as their lips and tongues intwine in a sloppy mess. The next is of her delicate body as it slowly gets removed of its clothing. And the last, the very last photo is of Y/n's bright smiling face. Only, that happiness isn't directed at Sangwoo, but the boy who was able to do all of this to her. "I- is this the only way?" He chokes out between sobs. "Will this make her happy? Will she really become mine?"

A knot of disgust grows in the girl's belly. "Only if you're good in bed." The slut slaps the same sly smirk onto her lips. "But don't worry. A little practice with me is all that'll take."