Always Held Strong Feelings // Reported Missing

"It's like sex is all he thinks about!" Y/n exclaims a little too loud. A few people in the packed café look over, but their eyes don't linger too long. She's talking with Mr. Murphy in English, so hopefully no one understands too much. Y/n's attention returns to her teacher sitting across from her. His face is clearly amused. "What?"

The man's bright teeth are flashed as his features shake with his laughter. "And you're not willing to fulfill his needs?"

"Of course not." Y/n finds herself assimilating to his bubbly aura. "Well... I'm just annoyed that it seems like his main focus." She takes a moment to think and Mr. Murphy lets her, interested in what she will say next. "I wouldn't say he's rushing things- we've known each other for so long and I've always held strong feelings for him. And I wouldn't say he isn't thinking of me, if you catch my drift." Y/n drops off into thought again as she conjures up a way to explain it.

"Are you just not ready yet?" Mr. Murphy tries.

"Exactly." Y/n not only hasn't had a lot of experience, but the experience she does have was pretty much all due to someone manipulating her. Besides the incidents that occurred in Korea, a cop had tried to take advantage of her and threatened her with her parental rights to JoJo. Y/n has been able to get through most of her fears with time, but she still gets uneasy. "Right now, I'd rather focus on other aspects of our relationship. I'd be happy if we could just go on dates and hang out with each other like a normal couple."

"You should tell him how you feel." Murphy chuckles, "Men are idiots. It's hard for us to understand unless we're told directly." He takes a sip of his coffee and a memory pops into his head. "Oh! The picnic date! You should tell him how happy that made you. The pictures of the bouquet and necklace you sent me really were wonderful."

"Right~ I was really touched." Y/n smiles at the fond memory. "I used the emotions and scenery from then to start a new short story. I'm around half way done." She pulls a small notebook out of her bag and laughs out of slight embarrassment. "I wrote my diary entry in here about it. When I finished ideas were all flowing into my head."

"The way your brain functions is fantastic," Mr, Murphy laughs. "What's the story about?"

"It's a little out of my comfort zone, but I think JoJo might enjoy it. Then again..."

"Then again?" The man chuckles at the mother's slight puzzlement.

"Then again, his tastes have matured a little. I caught him reading a Japanese psychological horror. He was more than halfway through the book and he seemed fine, so I didn't stop him. But it's a little alarming."

"Was this the one where the spy gets attacked and tortured by the two camps?"

"Yeah," worry slips into her voice.

"That's... not good. And he's seven?"

"Yeah..."

"You're right in what you did, I think. Scolding him wouldn't help and taking it away this late in his reading might have just backfired..." He taps his thumb against the side of his pointer finger. "Maybe take some extra time to hang out with him and watch for changes in his behavior. It'd be nice to let him have a little extra fun while he's a kid."

Y/n smiles, "I'll take him to the amusement park while it's still warm outside."

"Good idea," Murphy finishes off his coffee. "Do you have that copy?"

"Oh right!" Y/n pulls out her book 'Obsessed with You' and hands it to her teacher. "Here you go!" They had just gotten the first ones printed and are making final edits to the cover. Y/n is already scheduled to have a little publishing party and meet the author kind of thing once it comes out in stores.

To Y/n, it's clear that Yoon Bum really isn't allowed outside unless he has Sangwoo's permission. Perhaps the reason she was let go has to do with how involved she is with other people. Lots of people know her and would find out she is missing rather quickly. Not only that, but she has too much of a strong connection with Sangwoo. If Y/n was reported missing, Sangwoo would be one of the primary suspects.

"Y/n!"

She has been staring wide eyed at a saucer that once held her bagel. "Huh?" She looks up at her slightly concerned teacher.

"Do you want a drive home, or to the office?" Murphy asks kindly.

"Oh, I'm good." Y/n lets out a weak chuckle. "Thank you."

"No problem. I'll see you later then." Over his shoulder he adds, "Good luck with those boys of yours!"