Her Little Angel Will // Find Out Soon Enough

"Mommy!" The child jumps up and down, a wide smile plastered across his face. "You said I would meet my dad today. Am I really gonna see him? Will he really be there?!"

Y/n smiles at her little angel as she packs a towel bag full of the necessary supplies. "Yes hun. I wouldn't be that excited if I were you, though." The bubbling boy simmers down and stares at his mother with wide eyes that peak out from under his jet black hair.

"...why?" He asks tentatively.

"Because," the mother drops a pack of allergy pills into the bag. She fights back a smile as she creeps towards her son. "He was the one who," she leaps on to her son who lets out a yelp in response. "Taught me about tickle fights!" She finally finishes.

JoJo laughs hysterically as his mother smothers him with love. He manages to squeeze out of her grasp and runs away to hide in peace somewhere in the small apartment. A soft chuckle escapes her lips as she watches her little rascal scamper away.

Although her son had just gotten to South Korea, he would be starting school in a few days. The least Y/n can do is help him have a good time before he has to adjust to yet another new environment. She throws the towel bag onto her shoulder and places a hat on her head while she fits her feet into white wedge sandals. "Come on, JoJo. We're heading out!"

"Yes Mommy!" In a blur he zips around the corner and throws on his flip flops. "I'm ready." Linked by the hand, the two head leave their apartment.

»»-------------¤-------------««

The mom watches her son frolic in the calm waters from the safety of her shelter; a towel laying on the warm sand with a large umbrella that provides the perfect amount of shade. She pulls out a bulky black laptop from a bag and begins typing. Every moment or so her eyes leave the screen and to track the young boy.

The lightly salted breeze brushes her hair softly. Cool waves splash against the sand and foams as it pulls back to sea. Her ray of sunshine plays with a few older children who he must have introduced himself to. JoJo was always a social butterfly.

Y/n reads over the print on her computer screen before adding another paragraph to her draft. "You're working at the beach when it's such a nice day?" She looks up to meet the speaker. It's a woman with intense features that make her Korean beauty pop. It's almost intimidating how striking her appearance is; it's one of authority. Her looks must send little princesses like Ji Eun running for the hills. "And you're hot too," she states as if simply as if just reiterating the obvious. "Where is your boyfriend?"

"Ah," Y/n closes the laptop and gives the strange but seemingly friendly woman her attention. "I don't have one. And it's just soothing to work by the water." She looks around the woman and finds her son digging a large hole just out of the tide's reach. They hadn't brought shovels so he was either borrowing someone else's or using his bare hands. She chuckles a little, wondering what the answer is.

"Someone as sexy as you came all the way out to this beautiful beach to work because it's 'soothing'? Am I supposed to believe that?" The stranger lets out an infectious laugh. She flips her long black hair over her shoulder, exposing the entirety of her red bikini. Without warning, she takes a seat next to Y/n who makes room for her on the towel.

Y/n smiles, "Yeah, well I didn't come alone. My son is over there." She points over to JoJo as he runs away from a ten year old, his laughter carrying just over to the women's ears.

The Korean woman slinks an arm around Y/n's waist. "He's cute. Y'know Y/n, I've got a thing for moms." Y/n's eyes widen in surprise at the sound of her name, but is quickly silenced by the intruding woman. "I wouldn't raise my voice if I were you. He's in earshot."

Had Y/n not followed the woman's gaze to the man sleeping with a hat over his eyes, she would have assumed this new woman was speaking of her son. "Who are you?" She whispers, voice low. The alarming man has his head inclined in their direction, giving him a good range of Y/n, the red bikini woman, and JoJo. "What is going on?"

She lets out a laugh loud enough for the man to hear, but subtle enough to still be realistic. "We, my friend, are having a little reunion at the beach." Play along. Y/n chuckles and pushes the girl away a little before wrapping an arm around her. Worst case scenario, both of these people are out to kill JoJo. If that's how it will be, Y/n would prefer to appeal to the more immediate, more difficult to incriminate, threat. "Good. There's a man who sent me here. He sends you a warning regarding your childhood friend with the last name 'Oh'."

Y/n waits for her to continue, but she doesn't. "He- what? How do you-," She cuts herself off and thinks for a moment. Gather yourself, Y/n. Be rational. "What does he and what do you want with me?" Her h/c eyebrows knit together slightly as she studies the rather relaxed woman.

The stranger's lips grows into a smile as her eyes feast on her new companion's concentration. "That face of yours is ravishing," she mutters as she stands up from her spot on the towel, Y/n following suit. "Keep that up and I might just take you home."

"You didn't answer me," Y/n states calmly. This woman has an unmistakably attractive feminine body, but she exerts it with a sense of dominance that no man would ever try to challenge. She is the type who always gets her way. Just like Y/n's older sister.

The woman's bold red lips curls up into yet another smile. As great friends would, the two envelop each other in a large hug. The stranger slips a small sheet of paper into her cleavage. Forcing herself to continue to play along in order to not raise suspicion, she stifles a flinch when the girl kisses her jaw. "You will find out soon enough, love," she whispers into the cusp of her ear.

Over as quick as it began, the stranger turns and sashays away. Y/n unfolded the paper and found the following words in bold.

Don't Trust Him.