~4~

Sure enough, Ama was right. Around 10:30am the next day she received a call from the front desk saying that a Mr. Graham Banks, CEO of Hybrid Enterprise was there to see her and refused to leave without doing so. So Ama once again had to postpone the project she was working on to take the stupid meeting and get this man out of his hair.

She made her way up to her office and to the walk in closet she had in there, needing to change out of the denim pinafore into something more presentable. She chose a long sleeved fitted turtle neck dress her mother had bought her from a visit to Yemen, knee high leather boots and a corset belt, all in black. She decided it was best to keep on her jewellery, a diamond pendent from her step-father and black tinted glasses.

By the time she was done, front desk was complaining that Mr. Banks was making a scene demanding he see her. Ama rolled her eyes as she pressed the intercom.

"Let him up to my office." She said to Phoebe, then reclined in her seat, facing the window. It was probably best to give him what he wanted and let him go. She had to give him credit though, he was as persistent as his father. An interesting trait.

"Miss. Ama Jenkins." A deep voice said behind her. Already she loved the way her name sounded in his voice.

"Do you not know how to knock Mr. Banks? And didn't I tell your PA that you had to wait till tomorrow?" Ama asked, still facing the windows.

"No, she never mentioned anything about a Wednesday appointment, you don't seem to be very busy today reclined in the chair like that. You seem quite relaxed."

She could hear the smirk in his voice. "Well I was very much occupied before you stormed into my building. And if your dear Mel is going to lie to you like that, I suggest you fire her." She said, finally turning to see him.

She was shocked to meet the face of the man from The Hamster Wheel who was rude to her. He was more beautiful than she thought, his features were stronger than when she last saw him, his eyes brighter, his lips more plush, so kissable.

"YOU!" He exclaimed, jamming his jaw shut in irritation. Ama let out an empty laugh.

"Well your the last person I expected to see again. And your beyond the last person I thought would be Vincent Banks' son." She said to herself, still admiring him through her glasses.

"Answer my question." He said.

"Now is that a request or a command?"

"Just answer it."

"You know last I checked, you came to me regarding both our sponsorships of your father running for president. So if you want to waste my time by reminiscing over unanswered questions from unfortunate run-ins at a nightclub, then the exit is right behind you Mr. Banks." She said with her eyebrows raised, waiting to be challenged.

Graham chuckled. "They were right about not messing with you." He said, taking the seat opposite her.

"Waste my time and you'll be wasting yours." Ama smiled. "So Mr. Banks, who pointed you in my direction?"

~~.~~.~~.~~

"It was actually my father. We had a conference yesterday discussing sponsorships and campaign strategy and he suggested I come speak to you about my agenda."

"Your agenda, Mr. Banks?"

"Yes well, I am quite a selfish man; I don't make investments unless I can gain something more from it. I may have sponsored my father anyway but I have a more personal reason for doing so." Graham said, letting his eyes roam over the soft features of Ama's face.