~16~

Mine Mine Mine.

It was all Graham could think when he was around her. He wanted her and only her. All of her. She was a mystery, and he wanted to be a detective. She was a puzzle that he wanted to solve, a chest he wanted to open. A challenge, and one he was determined to overcome.

He couldn't figure when this came about, but he would protect what was his. He would not let go this time. Whether she had cast some sort of spell on him with her blue eyes and radiant power, he didn't want it to go away. He had to have her with him.

"So did you do it?" Chris asked from the counter.

After the busy weekend of redirecting campaign roots, the crew were finally back on track. They'd all rented out the top floor of the Grand Minneapolis Hotel for the week and this time, Christoph was coming with them, doing his remote schooling.

"Do what?" Frank asked, walking out of his room in a tank top and basketball shorts.

"Has Graham asked Ama out yet. Idiota." Chris rolled his eyes, smacking his brother round the head.

"Hey! You could've been talking about anything." He replied, smacking Chris in turn.

You'd think they were twins with their similar look and similar attitudes, when in fact there was a four year difference between them. Though Chris was due to have his 19th birthday in the late summer.

"So did you?" Frank pressed.

"Yea." Graham replied.

"And?"

"She said no."

"Wait what?!" Chris exclaimed. "But I thought you guys..."

"Just because you eat a girl out, doesn't mean you automatically date her." Frank said, tripping Chris up as he walked to the minibar.

"I know that numb scull. That's how it worked with Eva though." He mumbled. The brothers froze, realizing that they'd stepped into uncharted territory. Graham gave them a smirk.

"It's okay for you guys to talk about her. And that is not how it worked with Eva." They nodded, falling silent again.

"Ama reminds me of Eva. They both love to act Boss girl." Frank said.

They did. Only Ama didn't act, she was a boss through and through. Though both girls had quite a lot in common. Sexy as hell, headstrong, they both had drastic mood swings. But where Eva was wild and care free, Ama was closed and uptight. Where Eva was always smiling, Ama wore a straight face or a smirk.

"There's just something about her." Graham said. "Ama I mean. Something I can't seem to understand."

"What do you mean?" Chris asked, lounging on the couch with an energy drink.