43

🤗 surprise double update. Hope you🤗 🤗enjoy🤗

Hannah may be ignorant at times, but she wasn't blind.

Sat in yet another meeting about the campaign, the only thing she could clearly see was the tension between Graham and Ama. The was no coolness, no minute flirtation. They were awkward and refused to look at each other. Maybe it had something to do with the incidents of the past week.

"Geez, what's up with those two?" She mumbled to herself.

"Graham and Ama? As if you didn't know."

Not expecting an answer, she whipped around to see who it was. Yulia, another one of Ama's friends, had taken the seat next to her.

"And what if I don't," Hannah retorted sarcastically.

"Well I'll be pleased to remind you. After Graham witnessed Ama kill someone on her birthday, they both avoided eachother until Saturday when Graham hospitalised a guy for 'touching his woman', quote unquote. So now they don't talk anymore, but don't be to fast to wiggle your way back into Graham's bed, they're going to spend a week in Alaska to clear things up."

Hannah honestly couldn't care less. Her desire for Graham had long since withered along with her hatred for Ama. There was somebody else she thought of now, and he made her feel like a queen.

As if on queue, her phone buzzed with a text.

Eric💝: me at the Jem Hotel, room 69. I have a special job for you.😜

And what could that possibly be?

Eric💝: You don't get too question Kitten. Get here before I send an escort for you.

Hannah bit her lip and tried not to smile too much. She knew what Eric wanted to do, and she knew what happend if she delayed. Grabbing her purse, she bolted from the room, mind alight with the prospect of being around Eric again.

Ever since they'd met, he'd been calling her to random places, taking her out to dinner, giving her pleasure she didn't know was possible. He had completely taken over her world, and her heart wasn't far behind.

He wasn't the sort of man that her father wanted her to marry, but for once in her life she didn't care. She about what she could get from him, didn't care about his money or power. No, Hannah only cared about what she could give him, and she was willing to give her life.

The door to room 69 was slightly ajar and she could see Eric's muscular back, covered in tribal marks and tattoos. His long mane of black and gold dreads was tied up neatly on top of his head.

Her heart rate increased when she realised he was in a towel.

"There's my pretty kitten." He said, turning to see Hannah at the door. She couldn't help but smile at the nickname as she locked the door behind her.

"Will Enoch be joining us?" She asked meekly.

"My brother is attending to business in Arizona, so it's just you and me kitten." He took a rubber scrunchie from the bed and told her to come closer. "We're going to be very busy today, so that hair needs to stay out of your pretty face."

When he'd finished, he leaned down and peppered a tail of kisses down her neck. Her breath hitched and her heart squeezed as he moved his hands to remove her dress. She was naked underneath, much to Eric's delight.