61

"Look at her, she's all over him..." Richie sneered in disgust.

"She'll be all over anything with two legs and a penis." Chris mumbled over his drink.

Ama, Missy, Phoebe, and Yulia said nothing but kept their eyes trained on the tall blonde twirling her ponytail for the deck guard. Three days into the cruise and the only thing that seemed to happen was being stalked by Cadence.

"I don't even know how she found me, I didn't spend the night with Gray." Ama whispered.

"Hey guys." Came a cheery voice. Cadence had joined them.

"Hi." Ama smiled with sarcasm, Cadence didn't seem to notice.

"Isn't this cruise just great. Like when I looked at the brochure I wasn't too convinced, but since I'd already bought the ticket by then I thought. Heck it. And decided to come and I am having the best time. And do you know what I love more about this."

"Marshmallows and dick?" Chris muttered it under his breath, making Yulia choke on her drink.

"Graham." Cadence contained. "It's been so nice to catch up with an old friend. I didn't know that our connection would still be this strong."

Ama gave the bubbly Blonde a side glance.

"Oh... He never told you. Its okay, I'll tell you. Graham and I were exclusively involved during high school, but I had to break his heart. When I moved states I had to break up with him."

"That's bullshit and you know it." Chris said, examining his now black nails.

"Hey why are you doing your nails?" She asked him.

"Because I want to and I can."

"Anyway. I think this has been a really  great for me." Cadence continued.

"And you are telling us this because..." Richie asked.

"Because I wanna be friends."

Richie made a disgusted face and got up to leave, muttering something about psycho exes under his breath.

Ama know that Cadence was only trying to bait her, but there was a little niggling feeling that had been nesting in the back of her mind for a while now. What if Graham did leave her, for someone normal. Sure she loved him, she could give him anything he wanted from her. But what if he couldn't handle her lifestyle. She had so many issues, she was never safe. What if he met a normal woman, with a good background, who didn't have ties to gangs.

She chewed nervously on her lip. What would she do if that ever happened. Would she let him go. Was she really as selfish as she wanted to be. She still hadn't opened up to him completely, would he get tired of waiting for her to?

"I have to go?" She suddenly announced, not give anyone a chance to see the tears welling in her eyes.

It was stupid to think like that, but she just couldn't help it. If he ever left him, it would essentially be her fault.

"Damn it Gray." She sniffled. "Look at things you do to me."

"Well dang, mamacita. That's one fat ass."
Ama whipped around just in time to see an Arab looking man eye fucking her. She was in a pair of hot pink booty shorts and a bikini top. She scrunched up her nose and made to walk faster bet he soon caught up and pinned her agains the wall.

She should have decked him, but the thoughts swirling in her head only caused her to burst out in sobs. The man must not have been taller that 5'10 but still towered over her with lust in his eyes.

"Aww don't cry mami, I'll make you feel real good yeah." He whispered, running a finger down her waist.

This snapped her out of her frenzy and her hand shot out and grabbed his neck.