29

He was too good for her.

She wasn't the right one for him.

It was clear from the second she woke up that morning. The fruit salad breakfast he ordered to her suite, with a rose and a note telling her to have a good day.

All the dates they'd been on and how sweetly he treated her. The little gifts he left for her to find: sweets, notes, flowers, restaurant coupons.

The kisses he gave her, every morning without fail. The way he hugged her close and lifted her chin to meet his lips. Or he'd bend down for a peck if she wasn't wearing heels.

He bought her food, asked about her day, he could cook, he could dance, sing, he was funny. He was that bright spot in her dark world.

And what was she?
A murderer. A psychotic, psychopathic, murderer.

It's not like she was out for everyone, oh no. She would only kill the ones who killed her.

She would only murder the Migosa. But there was no doubt she enjoyed seeing her enemies dead in any way, shape or form.

She knew he had kinks, what with how much he enjoyed spanking her. She had kinks too, but they went far beyond outrageous sexual activity.

"I know your little secret. I know about your killing fetish"

Jerald Harvard's words crossed her mind, making her shiver with both shame and delight.

She wouldn't have called it a fetish, more like a mission. She couldn't eradicate the Migosa, that was next to impossible, but she could at least find out what they were planning.

Ama looked back down at the note.

'I hope your day is as beautiful as you are x❤x'

If Ama didn't know any better, she would say she was already head over heels in love with this man. But even if she was, there was no way he could possibly love her.

Not the real her. If he was to ever find out...

No! She couldn't bare the thought of losing such an important person in her life. Graham was the best thing that happened to her since Eric.

Eric...

She may be the future queen of the Migosa, the Lioness, but she would still be forced to bow down to the lions... All of them.

It would be an abusive marriage, if she were to bare a son for them, even he would have the right to disrespect her without reason.

She wouldn't be a queen, she'd be a fucking slave. And for this, she would make sure, the last time Eric and her meet, he'll be on his knees, begging for her mercy.

"Gangs..." Graham said to the roomful of teenagers. "What kind of gangs have you heard of?"

"The Cartels."

"The Mafia."

"The government!!"

"That trafficking gang." The teens ratted off.

The Migosa. Ama thought to herself.

"Good, now we all know that under no circumstances should we get involved in any gangs whether we are young or old. But why do we always go for the youth of society?"

That was Ama's queue.

"We warn young people because the youth is more vulnerable to these gangs. The first 25 or so years of you life are both the best and the worst. If all goes well, then you're lucky enough to come into adulthood unscathed.

"But for some of us, that isn't the case." Both Graham and Ama turned to each other. Both knowing their scars, both to scared to share them.

"We are not here to tell you not to get involved with gangs, we know it's easier said than done." Graham continued. "But we can teach you how to avoid and protect yourself from them."

Phoebe narrowed her eyes in Hannah's direction. She'd been on the phone for the past hour, talking secretively with some business partner of hers.

Phoebe knew for a fact that wasn't who she was talking to. In Hannah's life, she wasn't expected to run any business, she was just expected to marry rich.

No, she was sure that wasn't what Hannah was up to, and judging by the snippets of conversation, Phoebe had a good idea of what it could be.

She had seen the little snake tattoo just below her collar bone, even though Hannah work hard to hide it.

Phoebe suspected that Hannah was the one giving tips to Eric, but she need evidence. She couldn't use the tattoo, there was no telling how long Hannah had really had it.

"What are you thinking about." Frank whispered into her ear.

"Just another case, nothing to worry about." Phoebe replied.

Frank grinned. "Great, everyone's out for dinner and I was thinking we could take advantage of the alone time."

Phoebe looked around and indeed everybody had left the hotel suite, even Hannah.

"How long will they be?"

"Well judging by the way my uncle and aunt were looking at each other, the way Ama was looking at Graham, and the way Hannah was looking at Bulldog... I'd say at least three hours."

"Poor Chris..." She laughed, crawling onto his lap.

She'd have to notify Ama about her suspicion later, right now, there was something more important at stake.

The smell of sex was undeniable as Ama entered the hotel suite, and by the looks of it, Phoebe and Frank were just as busy as she had been.

"Agatha Phoebe Dracoll!" She barked into the empty looking room.

"I'M UP!!" Phoebe answered, jumping up from the couch.

"Holy fuck!!" Chris exclaimed upon having a full view of Phoebe's naked body.

Quickly, she turned both Graham and Chris to face the other direction. At the same time, two hands came up to pull Phoebe back down to the couch.

"Frank let me go." Ama could hear a muffled no in response.

"Well your going to have to because I there's something important we need to attend to." Ama chuckled collecting up Phoebe's clothes.

"Here, you can have these as a keepsake." Ama said, throwing Frank Phoebe's panties.

"Another pair to add to my collection." He grinned, keeping it out of Phoebe's reach.

Ama could hear the muffled snickers of Graham and Chris and smacked them both round the head as she dragged Phoebe out of the suite.

"And exactly how many panties has he swiped from you?" Ama asked as they entered their suite.

"That would be the sixth." They both burst out laughing. The Banks men seemed to enjoy the sport.

"Anyway, what was so important that I had to return so urgently?"

"I think I know who's been helping Eric." Was Phoebe's answer. A long silence stretched between them.

"Well who is it then!"

"Hannah." Bulldog said from behind them.

Heya boo boos. I apologize for my disappearance from the face of the world, I am currently residing in the continent we all know as Africa.
I have moved to Ghana 🇬🇭 with ma famille and our new house is located, practically in the middle of a jungle.
For that reason, I will update all the chapters I was able to write. It will be like this until I have a strong and stray WiFi connection. Until then... Enjoy.

Leo Xxx