34

Graham left his apartment grinning from ear to ear. Having spent the night ravishing the woman of his dreams, he'd left her limp and unable to get out of bed.

That of course didn't stop her from demanding breakfast in bed, which Graham gleefully obliged to. He was on cloud nine, he couldn't remember being this happy since his teens.

And he owed it all to Ama. From that night in the club, he had a feeling she'd invade his every thought; he was glad she did.
She was someone he didn't want to lose. He was glad to be at her every beck and call. He was elated to take care of her in every and any way possible.

He would give anything for her, to be with her. He would give the whole of himself to her. Spend the rest of his life devoting his body and soul to her. Devoting his love to her...

Graham's foot suddenly slammed down on the break upon the thought. Could he possibly.... No.

Sure, he cared deeply for Ama and they were great friends. She accepted his kinks. They spent a lot of time together and...

And he hadn't had a woman make him feel the way he did in a long time. He felt empty when she wasn't there. His skin tingled when she touched it. His heart fluttered when they kissed.

She was so sexy, with her beautiful cocoa skin, flawless. And her eyes... They were the first thing that came to him in the morning and...

HOOOOOONNNNK!!!!

"Hey! You gonna move or not! You're holding up a lot of people!" Someone shouted, bringing him out of his thoughts.

Putting his hand up in an apology, he started the car again. Graham tried to push the thoughts of being in love again out of his mind as he focused the list of things Ama had demanded.

• Fresh mangoes
• Raspberry and white chocolate muffins
• Custard doughnuts
• Pineapple and orange juice
• A caramel latte
• Waffles
• Sparkling water
• Freshly baked croissants
• Crêpes with lemon juice
• Bread rolls
• A packet of frozen berries
• Greek style yoghurt
• Honey and peanut granola

It was a lot, yes, but he couldn't blame her, and it wasn't like she was going to eat it alone.

Once he reached the mall, he got to work, scurrying around the shops to gather the various items. On his way to the food court to grab some bread rolls, he spied a cute pare of booty shorts in a shop window.
He chuckled at the manga cat print and thought of how hot Ama would look in them. He entered the shop and bought them. It came in a pack of four, a puppy print one along with two plain ones with puppy and kitty written on the back.

When he finally made it to the food court, he spied Hannah at a table with three other girls he'd never seen before.

One, he presumed was Latina, with he olive skin, dark hair and deep red lips. The next, possibly Chinese, had a short straight bob and wore heavily studded leather boots. The last was Jamaican with a head full of thick dreads; she sported several piercings on her face too.

Hannah herself wore a strapless top that revealed a decent sized snake tattoo under her collar bone. He hadn't seen that before and wondered when she got it.

He was about to approach her and ask when their conversation stopped him in his tracks.

"You said that you're doing this to get back at the princess because she took your man." The Latina said.

Hannah nodded. "But if I had known who she really was, then I wouldn't have let it happen."

"Don't let it get to ya. No one is supposed to know about the Migosa unless your in it." The Jamaican said. "But we've noticed your likkle rendezvous with the crowned prince. He favours you a lot... For a serpent."