22

But where is she from???

Well we all know what I said in my previous story about them, but I just had to let you all in on a big scoop.

I'm sure we've all been following the current presidential elections and speculating on who really deserves our vote. Well, here at NY-Mag we think that the unity party are doing well to sway us.

I mean who wouldn't want to vote for them, especially with Graham Banks co-running his own campaign along side them. The Greek God looking, smooth talking, mysterious mogul has us all doing a double take on his personality.

Not only that, but is partner also has a passionate side we didn't know about. Ama Jenkins has not only shown us how much she care, but also how much we don't. But why should she be so passionate about this when she was practically born with a silver spoon in her mouth.

Here's the thing... She wasn't!!

That's right people, an anonymous source has informed us at NY-Mag that she's not the fancy French gal we all thought she was. She was born to her mother, Efi Jenkins, in some shady part of west Africa.

Not only that, but apparently she could also be royalty, and is destined to be wed to a prince of sorts. That's not even the beefy part. According to our mystery source, Graham's ex - Eva Pedrosa - was due for the same fate!! We don't know the details as our source would not reveal all to us.

But they did say that, as good as it all sounds, if she did marry this mysterious prince, she would be stripped completely of all her rights. Now that is something to burn a passion, no wonder her third company 'Royal' focuses on the empowerment of women.

Here at NY-Mad, we're in full support!!

"What! Is this!?" Graham yelled into the phone.

"I don't know sir, but I thought you might want to see it." Nancy sighed on the other side.

"It makes no sense." He said, reading over the story once more. "Does she know about this?"

"I don't know sir. You'll have to ask her."

"Ok, thank you Nancy."

"You're welcome."

Graham ended the call and sat on his bed pondering over the story. Who was this secret source? Was the story even true? Why hadn't Ama told him?

The same questions ran through his head, over and over as he printed off the page and made his way down the hall to Ama's hotel suite.

He knocked. There was no answer.

He tried again. Still no answer.

Getting impatient, he was about to try again when the door opened.

"Oh Graham. Quoi de neuf...? What are you doing here?" Asked Phoebe.

"I'm great Phoebe. Uh... Is Ama in?" He replied trying to look past her into the suite.

"Oh so we have a change of mood now? Yeah she's in, not sure she'll be thrilled to see you though." She whispered

"Excuse me?" Graham piped up, eyebrows creased. "Why would she not want to see me?"

"Well you did ignore her for a week."

"I did not... Oh... That was not my fault."

"Sure." Phoebe rolled her eyes.

"No really-"

"Babe who are you talking to." Came a voice from inside.

"No one just..."