65

"You look like a gimp." Bethany said from across the dining table. "Is that how you dress to see your family now?"

"Oh be nice Beth!" Ju chided.

"What, so now that he's got a girlfriend I can't trash talk his clothing choices anymore?"

"No." Bulldog said. "Do continue Bethany, just know I'm setting high standards for your out at the gala."

Beth gave Ju a nudge, "See how it works. A little constructive criticism never hurt. Besides I'm going to be the baddest looking bitch at the gala."

"Language Bethany." Marcus scolded.

"Desoleé... Anyway like I was saying..."

Bulldog shook his head as she continued to babble about celebrity gossip.

Slowly, the others started to file into the dining room for breakfast. Phoebe and Ama were complaining about body pains while their other halfs wore proud smirks.

Coraline and Katarina were discussing plans for the parties up ahead with their mother whitle their father made a b-line for the newspaper wrack.

Missy skipped into the room a few moments after and went straight to Phoebe with an evil smirk. Bulldog knitted his eyebrows when they started to whisper to eachother.

"WHAT!" Beth cried with wide eyes.

"Shush Beth. You have such a loud mouth." Phoebe chided as she made her way to her seat.

"Sorry but... Did they really...?"

Phoebe nodded frantically telling Phoebe to shush again.

Finally every everyone settled down and breakfast was about to be served. Marcus put down his paper and lokloked around the room.

"Where are Yulia, Donny and Matiao?"

"Here Uncle Marcus. Sorry we're late?" Yulia panted as she entered the room with the boys behind her.

"Why are you limping?" Bulldog asked, noticing her struggle to get to her seat.

"Yeah girl, why are you limping." Missy said from beside him, fixing Yulia with a slightly squinted eye.

"Oh... I... I just twisted my ankle on my way down stairs." She replied.

"You should be more careful on the stairs then." Phoebe chided.

"Are we missing something." Ama said, looking between Missy and Phoebe.

"Nothing." Missy and Phoebe said at once.

"Breakfast is served!" Christoph announced as he came burst through the adjoining kitchen doors, arms filled with plates.

"Didn't take you long to invade the kitchen huh?" Francis laughed.

"What can I say..." He grinned. "It's the Italian in me."

The food was served, the said the grace and everyone dug in.

"Are you ready for today?" Bulldog whispered into Missy's ear. She grinned an nodded.

Today she would finally be introduced to Bulldog's family, something that was long anticipated for them.

When breakfast was over, both Phoebe and Missy leaped from their seats and all but dragged Ama out of the room, Beth, Ju, Coraline and Katarina hot in their tails.

"WHAT!" Came a shrill cry followed by harsh shushing.

"What are they gossiping about now?" Matiao chuckled.

"Maybe one of us did something wrong." Donny replied, coursing the other men at the table laughing.

"Oh hush boys." Lanette said. "If it were about one of you you better have a nice evening planned out as an apology. With these girls you can never know what's coming till it hosts you."

"Theay do know how to keep us on our toes." Bulldog chuckled. "Do you know what's going on Yulia?"

She shook her head. "No, and I would've gone... To..."

"Yulia you don't look so good."

"Yeah.. I tripped on the stairs and my ankle really hurst, I can't feel it."

"You actually tripped." Donny questioned.

"Yes dumb dumb. I actually tripped, now help me up so I can get in on whatever they beefing about."

Suddenly the girls came back into the room with calm and controlled silence. Ama went to the other end of the table and whispered into Lanette's ear. Her eyes bulged and mouth dropped open.

"Oh, well... Okay everyone breakfast is over, you are all excused."

Bulldog looked down at Missy for answers.
"You'll find out soon sugar." Was all she said.

"You sprained that ankle quite badly Yulia, be more careful." Efi said as she packed her supplies away.

"I know Auntie Efi, thank you."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come in... Oh, hello boys, what brings you here?"

Yulia looked up to see Donny and Matiao at the door.

"We just came to check on Yulia." Donny said.

"Okay, don't forget to lock the door when you leave Yulia."

"Yes Auntie Efi."

When they were finally alone, both boys stared pointedly at Yulia.

"What really happened U?" Matty started.

"I tripped." She shrugged.

"Why," Donny asked seriously.

"I couldn't walk properly after last night and my legs gave up mid-step. You two worry too much. I'm fine."

"We just want you to be safe. And we don't want anyone finding out about us. Not yet." Donny sighed.

Matiao came over and ruffled her hair, causing her to blush.

"We don't want anything happening to our baby girl. We still on for tomorrow?"

Yulia scoffed. "You think a sprained ankle is going to stop me?"

"Atta girl." Donny grinned. "But in the meantime, go rest. Don't stress yourself too much."

"Yes daddy."

"Where are you taking me." Graham asked as Ama continued to drag him through the basement.

"I wanna show you something." Ama said. They got to a door with garage on it in silver gold and orange sparkles.

"The garage?" Graham muttered as he was pulled inside. Ama hit the lights to reveal the most amazing garage that could have existed, it looked more like a wordrobe with cars parked so neatly, and polished to perfect.

"Whoa." Was all he could manage.

"Oh that's Richie's section, mine is over here." She said, padding over to a garage door with two cars parked either side.

"These are my four most favourite cars, and these..." She said, pressing a remote control. "Are my big girl toys."

Behind the door was a separate little section of motorbikes. Two dozen at least. Each one was a bold statement, with it's on colour and shape and on each of their seats was a box.
"These are all yours?"

"Only half of them, the rest belong to Beth and Ju. I'm kinda addict to them."

"Oh really." He said, running his hands over the fluffy seat of a pink and white bike. "When did you get into bikes?"

"I've always liked them. It was the only way maman could leave the palace, and I always loved how the looked. So sleek, so powerful. And when you're on one, you feel like your on top of the world."

Graham could see the glint in her eyes as talked, about them with passion. How each one was individual and had its own mood.
"What are the boxes for?" He asked.

"Oh, their outfits that go with the bike, each one specially designed by different fashion houses."

"Dior seems a little scuffed." He commented, standing Infront of a jet black bike.

"She was my first bike. After my training bike which I gave to Beth."

"What happened?"

"It was while I was still with Eric, I ran away one day and crashed. My parents asked if I wanted the scratches removed but I said no. I don't know why but I felt like there was no need."

Graham looked to her with a steady gaze. She wore a spaghetti straped top and had her thumbs shoved into her bootcut jeans and was chewing on her lip, her mind clearly far away. He pulled her close and started to kiss along her chin.

"What are you doing?" She giggled.

"I wanna know how many ways we could fuck on these things." He mumbled, sucking on her neck.

"You don't have to tell me twice." Ama replied, as she began to undress.

I've been gone for a while I know.

I'M SORRY! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

My phone got stolen and then I had to get a new one and I lost a lot of work. Then it was the holidays. Then I had extreme depression after yet another traumatic event. But I am here now. Blessing you with a crap but written chapter.

Love you so much guys, thanks for being so patient with me. 💛💛💛

Bo