44

Awkward wasn't word enough to describe Graham's flight to Alaska. His mother had insisted on on them taking her company jet, meaning the only other people on the jet were the pilot and air hostess.

Ama had plugged in earphones and buried herself in her sketches, she wore no make-up to cover her skin and all her marks and scars were fully exposed. Graham sat away from her, so as not to stare.

Now they were completely alone in the villa and it'd been the most awkward two hours of Graham's life.

"Hey, do you want me to cook something, there's pasta in the pantry." Graham asked over the kitchen bar.

Ama looked up and nodded hesitantly. "I'll... um help if you like."

"Sure."

So for the next 30 minutes, the pair spent almost silently preparing dinner. By the time they'd started eating, Graham could no longer take it.

"So how do we start all of this?" He asked.

"I don't know..."

"Well I have a question. What was really going on in your room that day?" The image flashed before his eyes, making him wince. Ama seemed to react the same way.

"Well..." She started. "When I went up to change, Elick, Eric's brother, came to me. He tried to get me to follow him, but when I refused, he had a coyote take me by force. Which was stupid because he knows I can kill a coyote easily. Then you came and saw everything."

"Then you shot at me." He interrupted.

"I shot at Enri- Zach, who was about to ram a shank through your head."

"Ok, but I still don't see why any of them had to die."

"Are you kidding me! Zach isn't dead, he can't be killed easily. And as for the coyote, she was high and would've died anyway. They're not even completely human, they've been genetically modified. IVE BEEN GENETICALLY MODIFIED!!"

"So you're one of them?"

"Yes. No. Sort of..."

"So you work for the Migosa?"

Ama froze at his words. "You know about the Migosa? And what makes you think I work for them?"

"I saw you had their crest crest on your lowere back. It's the same one Eva had when she was alive."

Ama raised an eyebrow. So the poor thing is already connected to them.

"Now I don't work for them, I'm their queen... Supposedly."

"That doesn't change the fact you murdered someone."

"She was going to die anyway."

"That not an excuse." Graham sneered in disgust.

"I saved your life have some fucking respect!"

"And how do you expect me to possibly respect a murderer." The words were out before Graham could stop them and he covered his mouth to stop anymore from escaping.

"You know what..." Ama said, nodding calmly. "Yes, I am a murderer. I'm a psychotic, psychopathic, murderer. I even spent six months of my life in and asylum in China and those people put me through the worst possible things. I was only twelve!!

"I've worked tooth and nail to get where I am and now just because I kill someone in self defense I don't deserve any respect?!!"

Ama pushed her chair from the table and made her way to the bedroom.

"No. Ama come back, I didn't mean to-"

"I ALMOST KILLED MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU."

This stopped Graham in his tracks. She'd almost killed herself? Because of him? How could she possibly... How could he make her feel that way. Of course she'd try to kill herself if she was part of a notorious world wide gang.

But over him...

"Ama wait..." But she had long since locked the bedroom door.

This was going to be harder than he thought. Graham so badly wanted to make it all work, but that wasn't going to happen if he couldn't get over the whole event. He needed more control over his emotions; the only way to do that was to absorb himself in intensive exercise.

He grabbed his hoodie and beanie fro the sofa and headed out into the cold.

It had been a quiet two days at the villa. Ama had avoided Graham as much as physically possible. She didn't mean to lash out at him, or expose that sensitive information, but.

Now he probably thought worse of her. 'A suicidal murderer' who'd want to date that? But locking herself away wasn't going to help. She would have to make Graham listen.

Just as she made up her mind, he knocked on the door.

"Hi." They awkwardly said at the same time.

"Look, I'm sorry for lashing out at you," Ama started. "I should've been more understanding of your situation."

"No, I'm sorry. You're trying to explain, help me understand but, I keep throwing accusations at you. I guess I'm just scared to hear the truth."

On impulse, Ama wrapped her arms around Graham. She misses him more than she wanted to admit, and it felt so right to be in his arms.

"How do we make this work?" She asked into his chest.

"I urrr... Have a suggestion." She looked straight up into his blue green eyes, waiting.

"I want to see your scars... All of them." The statement was final.

"Are you sure?" Ama said, eyebrow raised.

He gave a single stern nod. Ama pondered for a while before nodding in agreement. She went back into the room and took her scarf, using it to cover eyes.

"Why are you doing that?" She heard him ask.

"I don't want to see your reaction. I might get triggered." With a little hesitation, Ama stripped down naked.

It was Richie's idea for her not to wear any body make-up. 'If you're going to reconcile, you need to be at your most vulnerable' he'd said.

When she was done, she took a shaky breath, telling Graham she was ready. She could feel him circles her body, and could've sworn he muttered the word 'beautiful' under his breath.

Finally he touched her, in the place where it hurt the most. The place that took her back to when she was a mere infant, the memory of her own screams of agony.

The one she had tried to get rig of herself.

The lion crest...

Right over her beating heart...

Yo yo yo yo yo. I have blessed you with an update. I was originally thinking of making this two chapters but it's too fuckin long so I'm making it three.

Also...

It's my birthday today.🎉🎊🎂🎈🎁🎇🎆

I'm officially 17 now! Though at times I feel like 7. Lol.

Anyway, font forget to drop your opinions in the comment. Even unwanted ones are wanted.....

Sort of....

If you like... Vote🌟

If you enjoy... Share📨

I love you lobely aami.   (Quotes BTS Jimin)

Till next time...
Bo Xxx

Ps. I need suggestions for my first you tube video. Idk what to do.