67

Rain poured down outside as the girls snuggled into thier cozy sofa. It had been a long time since they'd all got the time to do this together.

"So this is the girls only room?" Missy asked.

"Not room, quarters. We have a whole section of the house to ourselves complete with a kitchen and bathroom." Yulia said, bouncing onto a beanbag.

"And the boys have their own on the other side of the building." Katerina continued. "It's a good thing too because this is where we get to shamelessly complain about them."

"LET'S SPILL SOME TEA!!" Beth hooted, bursting through the door wearing one of her bejewelled snapbacks. Ju followed behind in her tortilla blanket and a basket full of snacks.

"I still can't believe Graham got you those." Emilie said, fishing strawberry laces from the snack basket.

"Swarovski crystals too." Efi chimed in.

"Why does it surprise you? Ama got me a whole outfit covered in them. And Richie got me a helmet." Beth shrugged, dropping down onto her sisters lap, causing to hiss in pain. "Why what's wrong?"

"Nothing I can't deal with." Ama chuckled, pulling her sisters closer. "Graham saw my room."

"What do you mean, he sleeps in it." Coraline sassed. Ama raised a single brow at her. "Oohhh! That room... What did he say."

"Well we talked about it this morning and we're gonna try work on it."

"So what, you gonna start shoving his balls up his ass hole?" Phoebe snickered.

"I don't know if he'll be able to cope." Yulia joined in.

"Just give him time honey, I'm sure he'll be more than willing to try new things." Lanette said. "But off that topic, we have a bigger issue to address ladies."

The room went quiet and all eyes fell on Yulia. It took her a while to realise,  but she gulped visibly when she was put in the spotlight.

"Do I have something on my face?"

"No. But you've been keeping a lot of secrets lately." Phoebe sassed.

"I don't understand. What secrets?"

"Oh come on. You think we don't know what you're doing." Missy sassed.

"I'm quite disappointed in you to be honest." Lanette shook her head. "I never expected you to turn out like this."

"What are you guys on about." Yulia huffed, beyond confused.

"We all thought that you a Donny were a thing. But then you go a sleep with Matty too. You can't go around playing the boys like that. It's low, real fucking low girl."

Yulia was quiet for a while, chewing slowly on her crackers. She looked around the room thinking of what to say. Eventually with a sigh, she spoke.

"I'm not playing the boys. I'm with both of them. Donny knows that I sleep with Matty and Matty knows I sleep with Donny. But it's more than just sex guys. I love them both and they love me."

"So they're sharing you?" Coraline asked.
Yulia nodded meekly. "No one was supposed to find out yet, not until after the Gala anyway. We... I didn't want my family finding out, especially my brother."

"Yuri can be quite orthodox can't he." Emilie nodded.

"Damn. We were low-key ready to whoop your ass girl." Ju said. "But I'm happy for you. Sorry for assuming so harshly."

"It's okay guys, I probably would've thought the same way as you anyway."

Everyone soon settled into the usual idle chatter, gossiping about the news and people due to attend the upcoming Gala. But Ama noticed that Beth was uncharacteristically quiet, not to mention pouty face.

"I'm going to go fix us a cheese board." Ama announced. "You coming Beth?"

"Yeah! Hold up!"

As soon as they were safely in the family kitchen, Ama got straight to the point.

"What's in your mind baby sis. I don't like that look in your face. Or how quiet you are."

Beth sighed as she got some fruit from the fridge. "You're gonna think I'm pathetic."

"Well I can't make that judgement if you don't tell me what's wrong. Come on, you know you can't tell me anything, I'm here for you."

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise."

"Well, yesterday, after the party, I was in my room with my friends and then Christoph came in and said he wanted to have his cake since he didn't want it at the party. So we came to the kitchen, where he'd already served himself and he asked me to feed him. I was like, no, and he was like 'not even for pigtails'. He had his hair in freaking pigtails, I couldn't resist. So I fed hi and we talked and..."

"And...?"

"He kissed me..."

"Ah... Omg girl he actually went in for it. Was it good, is he a good kisser?"

"It felt so... Surreal. Like it was my first kiss again only a bizillion times more mind blowing. Everything about him is just so perfect. It felt like we were completing eachother. I know it's stupid cuz I basically don't know the guy."

Ama frowned. "That's not all true, didn't you two know eachother as gamers before?"

"Yeah, but this is real life. And he kissed me. And I felt.. aroused. I was just about ready to jump him. But then he suddenly broke it off. And he looked so disturbed. Then he said he was sorry and left.

"Ama did I do something wrong? Did I kiss him wrong. Am I disgusting to him. Or was he gonna take advantage of me like Alex did?"

"Beth don't think like that. I know Chris, he won't treat a girl like that, much less you."

"Then why sis? I don't like this feeling. He's only been around for a while but I really like him. I don't know. I don't know what to do."

"Chill out." Ama chuckled. "Just give him some time. Maybe he there's an important reason as to why he's backing off. Maybe he's afraid."

"Afraid?"

"Hush now baby child, worry about that later. For now, tell me how your exams went."