26

Two weeks. A fortnight since Jerald Harvard had touched Ama's skin. Two weeks since Graham had decided to take one of her favourite pair of panties. He still hasn't given them back, but that was the least of her worries now.

Right now, her biggest concern was her bubbly aunty, rushing out of the New York Tiffany & Co. store. Waving around a clipboard and crying out french endearments.

Being female and the younger twin out of her and Marcus, Emilie Jenkins-Stone was over the moon when she landed a job as creative director of the world famous jewelry store.

Not only that, but she managed to find love in the company's CEO, Gabriel Stone. That of which pleased their mother very much. Not so much because she expected her only daughter to marry into a rich family, but because she wanted her grandbabies to live lavished lives.

"Mon dieu! You have grown so much my little honey bee."

"It's only been a few months aunty." Ama said, tying to fend off her kisses.

Emilie was almost like a clone of her mother. Tall, with thick healthy blonde locks. Quite a large woman too, but not fat. Just curvey.

"Je sais Cherie. But you seem to have grown so much every time I see you. I heard you have a man keeping you busy, is this him?" Emilie rambled, greeting Bulldog with a kiss on the cheeks. He wiped them off immediately.

"Hardly," He muttered.

"Of course not Billy." Emilie chuckled, seeing Bulldog wince at the sound of his real name.

"Phoebe! How is your father."

"Keeping the house hold busy, with all that military attitude of his." Phoebe replied, greeting Emilie with a kiss on the cheeks.

"Oh Ama, I didn't ask, how's the unicorn I call a nephew?" They all burst out laughing, knowing she was talking about Richie.

"He's fine aunty."

"Found someone to fill his bed yet?"

"Even if he has, he's not telling anyone."
Emilie sighed, shaking her head. "He's avoiding me, I know. Just because I promised to plan his wedding.... Speaking of weddings, Ama are you going to tell me about this man you've been keeping busy."

To Ama's relief, they were interrupted by a high pitched squeal followed by the tapping of heels.

"She's here!!!" Came the elated voices of Ama's cousins, Coraline and Katarina.
They bounded towards her, Dripping in jewels and enveloped her in a heavily perfume filled hug.

"Oh my lord we heard all about this guy you were dating and you need to spill us some tea." Kat squealed, bobbing on her heels.

"No one will be spilling any tea unless I am present." Came the commanding voice of Gabriel Stone. A tall imposing man with a full head of salt'n'pepper hair and shimmering silver eyes.

"Uncle!" Ama greeted with a hug.

"Look at you. Running a campaign, Miss CEO." Gabriel said. "But before we get to that, I believe you have a job to do."

The shoot had taken up most of the day, but Gabriel was happy with the results.

"Thank you so much for being the face of this new collection Ama. And also collaborating with us."

Ama hummed a response, not really paying attention to what he was saying. Her mind had drifted to Eric. She didn't understand how he could still be alive. Let alone know where she was.

In the past fortnight, she'd seen a handful of coyotes and some snakes too. He had to be getting help from someone. Maybe it was Jerald from the debate.