52

I have been here for a month now, I'm still waiting for someone to wake me up from this dream. I don't think I'll ever get used to this feeling.

Every morning, I wake up in a huge that feels like I'm floating on a cloud. The best part is that I wake up on my own, not by my master or maman. Even if maman wakes me up, she's not rushing to get me ready for training.

And I don't train anymore! I go to the dining hall where a maid or Mamie (she doesn't like me calling her Madam Eliza) would serve me with a delicious breakfast.

Than maman will help me bathe and pick an outfit for the day. Today is special. I will be meeting my cousins from the Empire.

"Maman, why are they coming?" I ask her as she does my hair.

"Because they want to meet us sweetie."

"And because you're marrying Uncle Marcus?"

"How many times must I tell you. Call me papa." Marcus said from the doorway.

I smiled up at him as he came to kiss my forehead. He muttered something about love before he place a kiss on Man's lips.

"How is my little Muffin today? Full of questions eh?"

"Uncle- I mean Papa... Are my cousin's coming to visit because you are marrying maman?"

"Yes, They would like to meet you before the wedding in a month. They are family."

"Will they like me?"

"Of course the will."

---

I sat at the table with my brother and my cousin as we watched Maman And Papa dancing. Today they got married and I was the maid of honour... I don't know what that is but it sounded important.

"Richie, haven't you noticed that Maman is a little fat." I said. Her tummy had grown a bit and she'd complained about the dress being too tight. Then she went to change it...

"That's because she's pregnant." Richie replied.

"What does that mean?" Coraline asks around her lollipop.

"Mummy says it's when your having a baby." Katarina answered.

"Where!?"

"In your tummy."

"But I have lollipop in my tummy..."

"Not your tummy Coral, Auntie Efi's tummy."

"Oh Yes!" I exclaimed. "I remember, Maman told my we were going to have a little brother or a sister."

"I want a brother." Richie said.

"Why would you want one of those?!" Phoebe exclaimed. She was my friend now along with Ashleigh.

"Well why not?"

"Because, they're mean and don't want you to join their games because 'they're for boys'." Ashleigh stated. "That's what Kaden and his friends do to me all the time."

"I don't care what it is..." I say, bouncing in my seat. "Richie... Can I use you're flashy camera please. I want to take a picture."

"Sure." He says, giving it to me. "And it's a Polaroid Ama."