33

Ama paced up and down the length of her kitchen, chewing thoughtfully on a banana. She'd decided it was best to spend the weekend alone after seeing Eric.

She sighed. Now I have to deal with both of them. It was only a matter of time before she saw him again, having been threatened by his brother already.

~flashback~

Ama moved her hand sensually towards his lower region when something caught her eye.

A tall man entered the restaurant wearing a black hoodie and mirrored shades. He sat at the bar directly facing her table. He smiled at her before removing the glasses.

Ama froze as he took off his hood. A mane of black and blonde dreads boarded his face.

The smile grew to an evil grin as he sent a wink in her direction. He looked manic as usual, with his one golden eye, and a dangerous desire dancing in the other brown one.

He took the gun out of his pocket and placed it on his lap. Only he could get away with something like that.

Elick...

~end flashback~

They were both here now, it was all Ama could do not to have shot the smug bastard in the middle of the show.

Phoebe was in the basement, probably calling Yulia and thinking of a game plan. Bulldog was on a date with Missy, who oh so conveniently worked in the police force.

Ama was bored. She was stressed, she needed release. The yellow box on the counter caught her eye. It was the first piece of lingerie from her new collection.

She opened the box to see the sexy black and yellow set. The skimpy bra and thong, along with stockings and a garter belt.

"Well my family calls it a rope fetish,  because, y'know, I like to tie girls up with rope and fuck them raw..."

Ama bit her lip as Graham's words came back to her. She knew what she and Yasmin were doing this evening.

"What?!"

"I said FUCK ME."

"Fuck you how?"

Ama sighed inching towards him. "I want you to fuck me raw, make me screamed, cry. Make want you more than I already do. Tie me up and fuck me six ways from Sunday. Bring me to my knees..." She paused, taking off her shades.

"Make me want to submit." She finally said, coming to stand directly in front of him.

His green blue eyes bored I to her soul, filled with so much desire.

"Say that again," Graham rasped in a dangerously husky voice.

"I want you to fuck so I can't walk in the morning. Make me beg for mercy. I want you to fuck me till I forget... I want you to make me forget..."

Suddenly she was pressed against the wall with his desire filled eyes lingering over her face.

"Are you sure of what you're asking? I'm not playing games."

"I am stressed. I am board. My nipples are rock solid and my ovaries might as well have exploded by now. I'm horny as hell SO JUST FUCK ME! DAMMIT!!"

Her body was a panting mess and the cesspool of lust and desire in Graham's eyes told her there was no backing out of this. Finally he pressed his lips to hers.

A pleasurable shiver ran through her as his finger trailed down her spin. His tongue licked her like the fire of desire. The kiss sped up as they both wrestled for dominance but with a firm smack to the backside had Ama's moaning in submission.