59

*THE WHITE HOUSE IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE UNITY PARTY HAVE WON THIS YEARS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS. CONGRATULATIONS TO VINCENT BANKS AND AND FAMILY, WE LOOK FORWARD TO SPENDING TGE NEXT 5 YEARA IN OFFICE WITH YOU MR. PRESIDENT.*

"You did it!" Cynthia-May cried, leaping into her husbands arms.

"We did it Cynthy, we all did."

The room burst into chaotic cheers, party members, friends, family, campaigners, public speakers. They'd all gathered together to watch the fruition of their hard work. Finally it was over, and with profitable results.

Graham came over and gave him a hug. "Congratulations dad, you deserve it."

"Hey, couldn't've done it without you."

Christoph fist pumped and said, "Yes! Moving into the White House!"

"Congratulations Uncle President." Francis said, shaking hands.

"Your not going to let go of that are you." Vincent queried.

His nephew only grinned in return.

"Auntie First Lady!" Christoph greeted his auntie with a bow and a chaste kiss in the knuckles.

"Oh stop with the teasing you two." She chuckled.

"Congratulations Vincent." Ama praised, a happy smile on her face. "And thank you for everything."

"No Ama, thank you. I'm ever so greatful for all you've done for me and thus campaign. And especially for Graham."

"Oh you do to have to thank me, it was my pleasure."

"To say thank you, I got you all tickets for a new cruise liner, so you can travel comfortably when you kids head to France."

"Oh no no, you really shouldn't have."

"Don't worry dear, I insist. I've already informed your parents about it. Besides, I think I have the right to spoil my future Daughter-in-law a little." He gave Ama a warm smile before leaving her to go find his granddaughter.

"You," He started, taking the babe from her farther. "We're my lucky charm. Huh my little angel. You were born just in time to see pops become president."

"Congratulations Pa." Gustavo said.

"Yeah, Well done Dad. You've really earned it." Veronica chimed in.

"We've all earned it."

The air was warm and buzzing with excitement. It felt electric, but still Vincent couldn't calm his jittering nerves. It was one the to be elected as president, and another to be the leader you needed to be. He just hoped he's could shape up to the job well enough.

"You'll do great." His wife told him. He looked down at her, silky blonde hair started to go white, her sweet smile, her soft touch, those beautiful blue eyes. She was his strength. His whole family was.

With one last kiss, he made his way out of the building and stood before the crouch. Billions were watching.

"A few months ago," Vincent said into the microphone. "I said to you, that if you voted me in, that I'd do everything in my powere to help this nation. With your faith in me, I have been given that opportunity. I look forward to working with you for the next five years... Thank you."

The crowd erupted in a symphony of joyful cheers. They may not have known it yet, but this was the beginning of one of the most peaceful eras they'd ever had, and they would owe it all to Vincent...

He watched as his family enjoyed the peaceful evening. His nephews and son-in-law were engaged in some game on the family console. His wife, daughter and future niece-in-law were in a deep conversation about home deco.

His son lay with his head in the lap of his girlfriend, looking at her with pure love and adoration. And his beautiful granddaughters slept peacefully in his arms.

Vincent smiled. Today may have marked the start of his term in office. It may have marked an important historical event. But what Vincent care most about now was his family.

This was the beginning of a dynasty. A family with bonds stronger than titanium. He knew their troubles were far from over. But he also knew that they were fighters, each and every one of them.

"When you grow up Giselle-Marie you must always fight for what is right. Never let the enemy keep you down."

Omg guys don't come at me for this, but I realised that I never mentioned the name of the current president.

I APOLOGIZE!😭

Her name is Ophelia Rammle, and was the 4th female president buy then. Just remember that this is based about 100 years into the future after WW3.

Anywho, that's just by the way. Only a few more chapters to go. I'm actually so proud of myself for even getting halfway through this. Thank you all so much for reading.

Comment

Vote

Share

Ciao for now

Bo 😘