55

The muffled sounds if gunshots and screams could be heard over the edges of Graham's subconsciousness, but he was far to sleepy to mind any if it. He had his bed and his beautiful girlfriend...

His eyes snapped open, she was gone, and so were the sheets.

"Graham, baby get up we need to go." Came her harsh voice, full of worry and dread.

"What's going on? Why do I here gun shots?"

"They're here. I don't know how they found me. I don't even understand how they..."

"Who? Who's here?"

"ERIC! Yulia just sent me a message saying they've taken hold of the city hall. They're going to try to take me."

"Over my dead body." Graham growled, shooting up from the bed.

"It will be your dead body if we don't get out of here." She replied, throwing his clothes in his face. "Hurry and get dressed."

They were both dressed and geared up within minutes and stealthily made their way to city hall.

"They ruined my work." Graham scowled at the bullet marks in the walls of some buildings.

When they reached the town hall, they were met with a horrific sight.

"Gorillas." Ama gasped.

Graham's jaw dropped at the them. Men and women of different races, all bald headed and heavily built and armed. But what spooked Graham the most, was that they really did resemble gorillas.

"Why are their eyes silver?" He asked, unsure if one of them was staring at them or not.

"Remember how I told you the Migosa developed their own drugs? Well it's one of the side affects of... The heat vision one I think..."

Graham looked down at Ama with bulging eyes. They really were crazy.

"So how do we get in?" Graham's asked after a while.

Ama chewed on her lip. "I don't know. Even if they don't hurt me, I'm not stupid enough to go it alone."

Suddenly the were footsteps and they both whipped around ready to fire.

"Whoa whoa whoa! It's just me guys." Yulia smirked with her hands up.

"What the hell happened?!" Ama whisper yelled.

"Follow me." She replied, leading them to a semi rundown building with patched up windows.

They entered round the back and were greeted with the gang, some volunteers and a few terrified civilians. Once the door was locked again, Phoebe got straight to the point.

"Around about a week ago, some of the reforms had sighted Migosa agents lurking around, a few coyotes and snakes. But it's not uncommon for this area of the country. But what was troubling was how often they came by and how long they stayed. Hence why I put everyone on amber alert.

"Then two days ago, they spotted a hyena."

Ama's blood ran cold. There was nothing more menacing the a Migosa hyena, they were crazier than coyotes, and even harder to kill. Not to mention their blood curdling laughs and monstrous faces.

Hyenas were the king's guards.

"Then early this evening, a gorilla was spotted, but it was already too late to do anything by the time I got the news, they'd already raided this part of the city. And took hostages... Including, Jacob, Mila and Christoph. They want Ama in exchange..."

"I have to go." Ama, rushed towards the door but pulled back by Graham.

"You will do no such thing." He hissed.