56

Graham's eyes hadn't left Ama for a solid five minutes now. Not just because she looked deliciously tempting in the hot pink sundress, but he was worried at how quiet she was. When they'd set off on the coach, she claimed that she needed a nap and slept for 2 hours. She'd probably been awake for a few minutes now but hadn't moved at all. She didn't even seem to be breathing, staring out of the window, thinking she could hide her tortured mind behind massive shades.

Graham was starting to understand how she functioned, but that didn't mean he was just going to let her be. He left his place at the front to the back, where she was lounging on the recliners. He hoisted her leg up and put them back on his lap as he sat down. She didn't resist, but said nothing either. Not even when he stretched out his arm to remove the shades, only to find her staring right at him.

"What's on your mind?" He asked, starting to rub her feet.

Ama sighed, giving him a weak smile as she moved onto his lap. She buried her face in the crook of his neck and started tracing circles in his hair.

"You." She finally whispered, her warm breath tickling his neck.

A small smile passed his lips as he let his fingers run down her spine, causing a delightful shiver in response.

"Where are we heading." Ama asked after a while.

"Dallas. We're going to visit my auntie. She died this time around eight years ago."

"How old would she be by now?"

"53."

There was silence for a while, they both knew what they really want to talk about.

"He's going to come back you know." Ama stated. Graham knew she was talking about Eric, but he didn't want to dwell on the negative side of things.

"Maybe, but we'll be ready... You know, if it weren't for the eyes, I would've thought they were triplets." He mused.

"Technically they are, they share the same birthday, only Enrique is four years younger than the twins."

"What about the rabid looking one that almost sliced my cousin's face in two."

Ama winced at the harshness of his words. "Elick... Or Enoch. He's the worst of the three. Eric and Enrique at least have the decency to spare your life, spare the innocent, marginally. But Elick doesn't see it that way, he's has very dark desires and is a bad influence on others."

"Kinda like you then?" Graham chuckled.

Ama lifted her head and gave him a serious look. "This isn't a joke Graham. Elick is dangerous, more so than his brother. I've experienced it first hand. He shows no mercy."

"Okay okay, I'm sorry muffin." She lay her head back down and started tugging on his shirt.

"So where exactly is your Aunt buried?" Ama questioned.

"There's a cemetery a walking distance from the brothel she worked in."

"I guess there are a lot of prostitutes buried there... No offense."

"It's okay. But we'll have to stay at the brothel itself."

Ama sat up again with a look of concern and mild jealousy painting her features.

"I don't think I like that."

Graham reached out and pinched her cheek. "You are so fucking cute when you're jealous."

"Am not. Besides I don't have a reason to be. Do I?"

"Of course not honey muffin. They don't want sex with us, and no I have not slept with any of them in the past. They're more like family to us, well to Chris and Frank at least. They never really approved of me and Eva."