~15~

Not even a month into the campaign tour and Ama was already back in New York, having to hold a meeting about how she was in danger. She'd thought she wouldn't have to inform anyone about this but this issue was about more than just escaped criminals. If Eric was after her and she was going to be touring the country, that would put everyone that she's associated with at risk.

She strode into the meeting room with a hard face, looking around at the Banks family, Grahams secretary, Ms. Nancy and two or three other trusted campaigners. Bulldog and Phoebe stood by her seat, their expressions mirroring how she felt.

"Now, is everyone here?" Phoebe barked once Ama had taken her seat.

"No, but they are now!" Ama's eye's widened as Hannah strode into the room.

"What is she doing in my building?" Ama asked. No one said anything. "Don't make me ask twice!"

"Oh don't worry." Hannah's snide voice started. "I heard you were all having a campaign meeting and since, y'know, I'll be joining you, I invited myself."

"Is that so?" Graham asked.

"Oh yes, Daddy said that it would be a great promotion for the Party if his company sponsored and gave me the role of ambassador." She said, batting her eye lashes.

Ama snorted. "Jesus Christ I hope Fredoricco knew what he was doing."

"Look Hannah, it's great you're joining us and you really want to be involved, but sadly this is not that sort of meeting." Vincent said.

"I've had enough ok. Miss. Riccardo, please leave my building." Ama ordered, signalling to the door.

"Just because you have your own company in this doesn't make everything here about you, you self centred bitch." Hannah seethed. "I will hear whatever it is you have to say."

Bulldog shuffled beside Ama, ready to remove Hannah at any moment. But Ama got there first, spring to her feet.

"You know what Hannah, you're right, not everything is about me, but that doesn't make everything about you. You have no fucking idea who I am and what i went through to get where I am. Like they said, it's great that you want to get involved, but this meeting has absolutly nothing to do with you. So I ask you again Miss. Riccardo, lascia il mio edificio."

"You..."

"Hannah just leave." Frank said, annoyed.

With one final glare, Hannah stood and left the room. Ama nodded to Bulldog and he followed.

"Was that really needed?" Graham mumbled, but got no answer.

"Now." Phoebe started. "We have called you all here today because of an issue that affects both Ama and this whole campaign. Why? Because of him."

A projection appeared on the wall of a man in his late twenties. Cynthia-May let out a little gasp on recognising who it was. She was one of the few people that Ama had allowed to know the full gravity of her situation and how she had to live her life, but she made sure that she would not tell her children, Ama didn't need more lives to depend on her.