35

When they entered through the front door, they were greeted with an empty house.

"Helloooo? Anybody home?!" Ama called to no one in particular.

Graham watched as she disappeared into various rooms, coming out looking exasperated.

"In the basement!!" They heard Phoebe shout.

"There better be a good ass reason for her ass to be cock blocking." Ama muttered as the made their way to the basement stairwell.

Graham on the other hand, fought the urge to jump her bones. All awareness of the world evaporated as his mind began to imagine the many ways he could take her.

He could press her up against the wall and slide his fingers between her legs. Or he could pull down those shorts and take her from behind.

Or he could just pleasure her by playing with those tits, those large perky mounds. Roll her nipples between his fingers, suck on them. Or he could...

SMACK!!

"Ow! What was that for." He exclaimed, rubbing his cheek as his eyes gravitated towards her chest again.

"Hey! Eyes up here buddy." Ama said, snapping her fingers to get his attention.

He looked up to see her blue eyes, blazing with a cheeky glint that accompanied the smirk on her lips.

He bit his lip. "Have I ever told you how nice your ass looks in those shorts?" Graham grinned wolfishly as he circled his arm around her waist.

That of which Ama returned the favour, reaching around to grope his backside.

"Have I ever mentioned how nice your ass looks in those sweat pants?"

"I always thought I had a better ass than yours."

"Really? Now is not the time to inflate your ego." She sassed.

"Well now is not the time to have an attitude." He returned.

Ama scrunched up her nose. "I do not have an attitude."

"You do and you know that won't go unpunished."

"Yo! Now is not the time to be screwing my sister. There are innocent children present."

Ama rolled her eyes. "Honestly  Richie. Such a killjoy!"

Finally, Graham took his eyes off Ama, looking around the basement. If that's what you could call it. It appeared to be more like a secret underground club.

A raised platform with a few polls. Lavish looking sofas. And a stage at the front with state of the art DJ aquiptment. Not to mention a hot tub in a wall alcove.

"You have an amazing basement." He commented.

"I wish it was," Ama replied other a sigh. "But this whole estate belongs to my brother."

Graham followed her to a large booth where the rest were sat. He noticed Richie, Bulldog, and Donny from Café-Café. Then there was Phoebe and two other girls he didn't recognize. The were no children in sight.

"Good morning everyone." He said smiling warmly. One of the girls, the tan skinned one with freckles, pale green eyes and dusty brown hair, gave him a screwtinizing glare.

Everyone nodded their acknowledgement, except for the other girl. A black, petite lady, with big brown eyes and corn rows. She seemed to squish herself even closer to Bulldog and shy away behind his bulky muscles. Buy Graham couldn't help the feeling of dêja vu that came over him.