~7~

Finally it was done. After a fortnight of mostly undivided attention, Ama's masterpiece was done. She stepped back looking at her handy work, she'd used almost every colour she could conjure to produce the three entwined rings that were the Unity Party logo. From dark to light, water to pastel, they were all there. Not forgetting the party mascot, two bright, majestic phoenix's rising from the ashes on both sides of the backdrop.

Not only had she finished that monstrosity, her crew had also finished the lapel pins that were to be handed to the sponsors, party representatives and the supporters who could afford it. But all their hard labour was worth it when the end result would be more than their input. The only task now was getting them to the venue.

"Ok guys, it's time to head to the town hall." She said to the staff members in the workshop.

~~.~~.~~.~~

Cynthia-May had put everything into this launch party, so much so that she'd got her family to help with the preparations. As soon as Ama entered the town hall, she could see Vincent with the sound team, setting mics and speakers up on the stage. She spotted Chris and Frank man handling chairs and table at the order of their aunt, gracefully orchestrating the whole fiet.

She gave a lively wave in Ama's direction, pointing to the stage mouthing 'backdrop'. Ama left Phoebe to direct the crew as she head up the stage with an entourage carrying the backdrop.

But when she stepped through the curtains, she was met with a somewhat expected sight. Graham. And Hannah. This time she was dressed in a comfy strapless summer dress. Not too short, but Ama could see she wasn't wearing a bra through the ribbed bodice of the dress.

'Typical' Ama thought to herself as she stepped in finally seeing Graham in full view. He was much taller now that she wasn't wearing heels to make up for her measly height of 5'4. He wore black jeans and a tight white T that stretched over his figure. Yummy indeed.

"What are you doing here?" Hannah snorted, finally noticing Ama.

She didn't answer, signalling for her entourage to set up the new backdrop. Graham turned to her, smirking and crossing his arms. The action was so simple, but the way his biceps bulged and flexed had shivers running through Ama's body.

"What are you wearing?" He chuckled. Ama just rolled her eyes, taking off her jacket and tying it around her waist.

"I don't have time for you right now, so could you please excuse us?" She said in a monotone voice, not wasting time and ushering the horny pair off the stage.

~~.~~.~~.~~

The press had arrived ages ago and most of the party guests had already arrived. Graham lingered close to the entrance of the town hall waiting for his 'date'. Sometimes he didn't know why he still listened to his mother, he was a grown after all. He discussed this with his cousins over a glass of cognac.

They weren't much help, only reminding him of how much he really loved his mother and how it would be next to impossible to make up for upsetting Cynthia-May if he ditched Ama. She wasn't the kind of woman Graham liked to be in the company of, so head strong, stubborn and mysterious. Attractive as she was, he didn't think he could deal with that much sass with out putting her in her place. How fun it would be, tying up those long legs.

"I believe your date has arrived Graham." Chris said, motioning his drink to the entrance.

Stunning was an understatement to describe Ama's attire. She made everyone else look particularly underdressed. Her gown was a mixture of a deep burgundy and an African wax print, complimenting her cocoa coloured skin. As expected, she had bought an entourage of burgundy minions, who quickly relieved her of her coat. The gown hugged her figure perfectly, pushing her breasts up into the plunging neckline, with a delicate sprinkling of jewels.