~14~

Three weeks, four towns and a whole lot of campaigning later, Graham was sat in the motor home, going through important e-mails.

"Hey babe." came a voice. He looked up, wondering who would have spunk to speak to him that way. All questions were answered when he saw Hannah leaning against the kitchenette.

"Hannah? What are you doing here?" He asked, looking over the silk slip she had on. "And why are you wearing that.

"Oh c'mon Gray! It's no fun being in New York all alone." She whined, crawling toward him. "Your touring the country while I'm at home, alone, with no one to pleasure me. I wanna have some fun."

She pushed away the laptop and sat on his lap, grabbed his hand and placed it over her moist core.

"C'mon daddy." She purred, grinding against his hand. "Y'know you want this wet, tight, pussy."

He gazed up at her, feeling quite stuck. First, he didn't particularly like being called 'daddy'. Secondly, something had changed in him that put him off, but he wouldn't say no after being deprived since that night.

~flashback~

They broke away from each other and he stared into her eyes. Her bright blue eyes. It was no wonder she kept them so concealed from whoever she was hiding from. They immediately brightened up her face, made her more memorable.

"I could show you how a woman should be treated, if you let me." He whispered, staring into the unwavering blue. And he could, he wanted to.

"Show me then."

It wall the permission he needed before taking her lips again. She teased a little, not kissing him back, but an unexpected smack to the butt and she let out a small gasp. Plunging his tongue into her mouth, he could taste the mango in her mouth. She moaned as he sucked on her bottom lip.

Slowly, he slid his hand up the slit of her dress, groaning at the silky soft texture of her skin.

"Graham." She moaned as he rubbed her moist core through her panties. To think she could be so sensitive to his touch.

"Will you let me taste you?" He mumbled against her lips. "We left so early, I didn't get dessert."

Ama let out a chuckle, wrapping her legs around his waist. Tongues still tangling, Graham lifted her off the chair and into one of the rooms.

He backed them up into a wall, pressing into her. Ama groaned, grinding against his arousal. With a final peck on the lips, Graham dipped to kneel in front of her.

Keeping their eyes locked, he placed sweet kisses along her inner thigh before slipping a finger under her lace panties. She whimpered as Graham's finger swirled on her clit and the other hand pulled her panties down.