36

Miami was a beautiful place at this time of year, with all the sun and the cool breeze coming in from the beach. People walking around in sun dresses and shorts. The smell of BBQ out of all restaurants.

But unfortunately, Ama was stuck in her hotel room with a bucket or toffee popcorn rewatching male modelling auditions from the few days they'd spent in New Orleans that week. Not that she was complaining.

"Look at that ass!!" Yulia squealed as they watched a Hispanic guy strutting back down the runway. "That ass is bigger than my future."

"That ass is bigger than my Nana's, and that's saying something!" Missy cried with laughter.

After disclosing her career to Richie, her had wasted no time offering her a spot on Ama's bodyguard patrol along with swollen pay cheque. Ama hadn't been so keen on the idea at first, more because she was  worried she and Bulldog would get distracted.

But she had been proven wrong. They stayed focused at all time and never strayed from thier jobs. Well, that was until the very late hours and their very loud love making.

Aside from all that, Ama found that she was quite fond of Missy, and that they could someday form a strong friendship.

"Yes, but his backside is in proportion to the upper half of his body and I would not like some ant legged Goliath walking down my runway." She replied, crossing off the guy's name.

And so the rest of the morning was spent with the four girls locked up in thier suit, giggling, gushing and grimacing at the recorded auditions.

When lunch came, they ordered room service and didn't leave the couch. That was until Bulldog interrupted shortly after.

"You're all still here. Aren't you supposed to be attending a rally in half an hour?" He said, mopping his sweaty neck with a towel.

"Aww shit, I was just about to pop open the vodka too." Yulia complained, returning the bottle to her bag.

"That's Russian vodka isn't it. You want us to die?!" Phoebe said, feigning a disappointed tone.

Rolling her eyes, Ama left the room to get ready.

"Hello Miami!!" Vincent cheered. Nothing felt better than the rumble of the many thousands of people that had shown up to show support for the Unity Party.

He looked beside him to see the ever supporting smile of his wife. And then daughter, stroking her growing bump. Not to mention his son, arms folded with a cool expression over his features.

"Now before I go on, I just want to thank you all for making time, I can guarantee it will be totally worth it.

"As I have said time and time again, it is an honour to running for the chance to be your president. The journey so far has definitely opened my eyes to a lot of things.

"Becoming president is almost like becoming a parent." He said, looking towards his family, causing his wife to blush a little. He sent her a wink before carrying on. "Your new child is completely reliant on you, and you must be able to provide for them as well as carter to all their voiced and unvoiced problems."

"As a human, I cannot promise to give you everything you want. As a father myself, I am aware of what it's like to be in that position. All I can promise is t do my best for our nation. For our people, and for others who may seek asylum or a future here."

"I will not, turn a blind eye to the problems at the forefront of our nation. I will not make exceptions when it comes to disciplining those who do not abide by the rules. But I will not become tyrannical in my mission to do so."