50

"VIVAAA! LAS VEGAS! VIVAAA! LAS VEGAS ! VIVAAA VIVAAA LAS VEGAAASSS!!"

The song blared out loud and clear as the Banks made their way onto the stage. This was by far the biggest rally of the whole electoral race, so big that it had to be held on the outskirts of the famous city. Ex-presidents, celebrities, even foreign powers had come to show their support for the unity party.

It was also common knowledge that this particular rally was being streamed live on an international news platform. 'The Make Or Break Speech' they were calling it, as the potential for this to win the majority over was very high.

"Good evening Vegas!" Vincent greeted the enthusiastic crowd. "Thanks for coming out to show your support. They're saying that my next speech will break the presidential elections, and I don't doubt the whatever I say next will have an impact on many of you here today.

"Old America, is the name we give the south and central regions of the Empire, because it has not been able to keep up with the post war developments. Some towns and cities haven't been visited since the last bombs hit. People here are still facing war like conditions to this day, poor sanitation, food and water scarcity. Those who do manage to trade, don't make a sufficient amount to support themselves, let alone their families. This has been ignored and rejected far too long, and it's about time there was a change!"

The crowed cried and cheered in support, those up on the stage applauded in appreciation.

"My son, has already put in motion a project that aims to rehabilitate the slums of Salt Lake City. Within the next 5 years, the city should be habitable and provide its citizens with everything they need

"I'm telling you all this for the reason that, before the war, this country was called The USA - The United States of America. I'm sure that our fore father's would be both proud and disappointed if they were to see us today. We have managed to not only rebuild after the war, but also to further develop our technology, at a heavy price.

"Our own people are suffering because we have neglected our responsibility as a nation to stand by eachother no matter what. We tried to move forward but left too many behind, and for some reason, we see no reason to help them catch up.

"We shouldn't focus on the things that divide us, only on the things that unite us, that make us one despite our differences."

Ama stared into his blue green eyes, ablaze with desire. He wore that stupidly sexy smirk as he slipped on his whisky. God she was horny, that alone was distraction enough without him giving her that look.

But she needed to win this. She looked back to their hands on the bar table. Graham's practically swallowed hers, but their strengths were more or less equal. Even when slightly drunk.

She squirmed in her dress when he ran his hand through his gelled hair, tilting his head back a little. He grinned devilishly and winked at her. She melted instantly and her hand slammed down.

"I Win!" Graham exclaimed attracting the attention of the people around.

Ama pouted and turned back to the rest of the casino. After the rally, they came straight to the Rosanna Casino for yet another charity event. But after purposely loosing 500,000 between them, the pair took to arm wrestling at the bar.

Ama's stool was pulled back as she felt lips on her bare shoulder.

"I hope you're ready to be thoroughly fucked tonight muffin." He whispered into her neck. "Can't wait to get back to the room, see you all tied up, gagged, legs wide open for me to see your hot dripping pussy."

"Fuck you Graham!" She hissed, squeezing her thighs together.

"Well you did lose. And since you're being a bad girl I may as well spank you too. Watch as you squirm, while I'm balls deep in your tight cunt, screwing your brains out and turning that plump ass beet root red."