64

It had been a full week since the gang had arrived in Paris, the new comers had settled in, Coraline, Katarina and their parents had arrived and true to her word, Bethany had dragged everyone out of bed at five am for their cross country jog.

Autumn was settling comfortable over them, the trees sporting multicoloured leaves and the temperature of the air biting just a little bit.

Ama, Beth, and Richie all jogged together, not too far ahead from the rest, catching up on missing time.

"And I was like. Yes this is about me so it's none of your fucking business so you need to get out of my building. God she was so annoying..." Ama babbled on, recalling events about Hannah.

"What happened to her? She seemed to disappear half way through the whole thing?" Richie asked.

"Something to do with 'Not being able to cope with all the drama' or some bullshit like that." Ama huffed.

"Or maybe she realised that you were no match for her and gave up stalking Graham." Beth snorted. "Damn I wish I was there to see you roast her ass."

"She's not the only one. There were these weird ass girls who wanted to share Graham when we were at the Salt Lake City. Then this blonde bitch Cadence on the cruise."

"You know she got concussion from that punch you gave her." Richie chided.

"That's all I did! I could've sworn I broke her nose as well!!" Ama exclaimed.

"To say I was disappointed would be an understatement." Richie grumbled. "Thought we taught you to be on your A game at all time. That dick is making you weak girl."

Beth burst out laughing at her siblings' tendancies. "Damn I missed you guys." She chuckled.

They kept on bickering back and forth, feeling like they'd been together the entire time. It wasn't till a quarter way to the end that anyone, namely Chris, started to catch up.

He jogged up quietly next to reach, not looking an ounce out of breath. He wore baggy football shorts and a tank top that gave a preview of his sculpted torso, slick with sweat.

"Ama, Richie... Betty..." He grinned, sending her a sly wink before jogging ahead.

Ama and Richie shared a look before pinning a slightly irritated Beth with a cheeky question.

"Care to explain what's going on... Betty."

"Remember how I have this friend in TIGS named KasperC70."

"Yeah."

"And how we've been pals for about... Two or three years now."

"Yeah..."

"Well... We decided we wanted to know eachother a little more so he asked me for my social media. I said no. He was like why the hell not. An I was like there's no point because I live in a completely different continent to him. So he vowed by the Obama statue that he'd find me some day..."

"Shut the fuck up!" Ama gasped.

"Last week when I was working on one of my songs, I left the music room for a while and came back to find him playing it on the piano and it was so beautiful I couldn't help but sing along. Then he came up to me all mysterious and shit, claiming he was KasperC70 and  reiterating his promise. Then..."

"Then what..." Richie pressed.

"He uhm... He... Kissed me.. on my nose..." She stuttered as a furious blush took over her face. "But I refuse to let this sly ass gazelle like motherfucker beat me at my own game."