BONUS - 51

She tilted her head to the side as she ran her hands over the softness of the black lace. She'd kept her makeup minimal but put gloss over her tinted red lips.

Tonight, her mission was to please, and lord forbid she looked anything less than temptingly gorgeous. She slipped into her black stilettos and wrapped the satin jacket dress around herself, making sure to show just the right amount of cleavage.

Her hair was straightened and put into a low pony tail, reaching her upper thigh; an elegant hairpiece adorning her crown at a slant.

It was their last night in Vegas, date night. Graham had been in a sour mood earlier on, something to do with business. But he'd promised dinner and other sinful activities.

She grabbed her purse and headed down to the lobby where Graham awaited her, he too dressed in black. Except for a silky grey dress shirt that exposed most of his chest. Ama wished she had more eyes to glare at all the women drooling over him. To think all the hickies on his neck weren't massage enough that he was taken.

He smiled brightly when she approached, pulling her in and pecking her cheek.

"How can you make adorably cute, sexy as hell, and jealous as fuck look so attractive all at once?"

"I'm not jealous." Ama pouted.

"Ama, you can't always hide behind those shades... Not from me."

"Fine." She huffed, gripping his shirt in both hands and shoving her tongue into his mouth. She made sure the kiss was extra long and she pulled him down to deepen it.

He growled, loving the attention and slipped his hands under her skirt. He growled a little more noticing the skimpy lace thong.

"That should do it." Ama chimed with a final peck. "Now what's on the agenda tonight?"

"What makes you think I have an agenda?" Graham smirked.

"Baby..." Ama started, using her hands to squish his face about. "You always have an agenda."

"True." He agreed, squishing Ama's face in turn.

"You two are adorably weird." Came Missy's voice.

"Finally!" Graham exclaimed. "What took you four so long."

Bulldog and Francis both pointed to the girls between them.

"Missy took longer." Phoebe huffed.

"Hey! You don't get ringlets like this in seconds!"

"It's going to be ruined anyway." Bulldog grumbled.

"I know Sugar, that's the whole point."

They made their way out of the lobby, through the casino, and out to the drive where three colours awaited them. One black, one blood red, one silver.

The three guys nodded to each other, climbing in. The limos all drove on the same route until they went through a tunnel where the couples swapped cars. A way to throw paparazzi off their trail.

Graham took Ama to an elegant restaurant near the suburbs, he'd booked a private booth for an intimate candle lit dinner.

Ama moaned in delight as Graham fed her a slice of pizza.

"If I'm not making you moan, you shouldn't be doing it." He mumbled, over a bite of cheesy crust.

"It tastes so good though." Ama retorted.

Graham hummed in approval. "I won't be with you this weekend."

"Oh, why not."

"I'm flying back to New York tomorrow to finalize some paperwork. Then I have to fly back to Texas for some last minute supplies. So I'll meet you at the salt lake city, Sunday afternoon."