~18~

Finally the week was over. Everyone had gathered in Vincent and Cynthia-May's suit. To discuss what was to happen in the next town.

"I do hope your aware of the charity function we'll be attending in two weeks." Cynthia-May announced for the fifth time.

"Si mama, we know." Graham groaned, having had enough of his parents.

"Someone needs to loosen up a bit." Vincent mumbled under his breath.

"Hey Ama doesn't Richie have a club not too far from here." Phoebe piped up.

Ama looked up from her nails and glared at her. She was completely irrisistable to Graham now. She wore some sexy high waisted flared pants, shel love those, and a turtle with a hole exposing some of her breast. Her hair was still straitened and tied in a high pony tail.

"He might do. But I'd rather suck balls than go to that one." She answered, screwing up her face. "The food there isn't great."

Graham internally smiled. Over these past weeks, he'd come to find how cute Ama really was. She had an obsession with mangoes, often preferred to wear sweat pants around the hotel and was an insanely good designer. She was icredibley blunt and knew exactly what she wanted, how she wanted it and when. Not to mention she never shied away from anything remotely sexual, he had a feeling there was a wild freak under that stone cold deminior.

"Well I guess you know what your doing tonight." Cynthia said, shooing everyone out. "Now you run along and have fun kids."

"Rude much." Chris muttered as they all left.

Half an hour later and the group were at the entrance of the Pinwheel nightclub. Ama and Phoebe with huge fur coats concealing their outfits.

"Lucky thing Hannah's at the spar."

"Please, girl I don't need her thirsty ass on my mind, it's disturbing. She isn't here and he wasn't invited." Ama answered, nodding to the bouncer before entering.

As soon as they stepped inside, Graham could feel the strong beat of the music thumping through the room. Strobe lights flashed in rainbow colours all around the room, while people danced and sang along. He opted to ignore everyone else and went straight to the bar.

"What can I get you sir." The bartender asked.

"Irish cream." The bartender was quick to get his drink, so Graham tipped generously.

He turned back to the dance floor to find that Frank and Phoebe already having fun. Chris was sat in a booth with Ama and Bulldog taking pictures. He wondered yet again what could be under that huge fur coat.

"Hey handsome." A blonde girl with a too tight dress on said. "Wanna dance?"

"Nah, I'm good." He replied, but she was persistent.

She came to lean over him. "Aww c'mon, you know you wanna--"

"Look I don't want to dance." Graham cut her off.

The girl huffed. "Whatever, you is ugly anyways."

"Yo dude why'd you turn down a hottie like that?" the bartender asked.

Graham shrugged nonchalantly. He didn't like pushy girls.

"Oh I get it, you got a girl don't you." The bartender nodded. "Yeah you've totally got a lady keeping your ass in check."

Graham chuckled, shaking his head. "Maybe man, just maybe."

"You know what the best part of being single is?"

"What?"

"You can check as many people out as you want without feeling guilty."

Graham laughed at the logic. He couldn't deny the truth though.