~5~

As expected, Cynthia-May Banks held a meeting on Thursday morning, gathering all the available family and possibly all the party planners in the city. Graham knew his mother had a knack for being over the top, being half Latin and half Italian, every day was a drama, but he was particularly irritated when she dared suggest to hold the meeting in his office.

Chris was first to arrive, still in his school uniform, greeting his auntie in the respected manner. The woman may have been sweet, but she had a firm grip on her family members. Disrespect her and she would use it against you, from being too sweet to completely ignoring you.

"Hello auntie. Congrats for being allowed to run for first lady!" Chris chirped, planting a kiss her cheek.

"Oh don't be cheeky Christoph, you know I'm not running for anything."

"Ah but you still have to show the country your worth their vote." Frank said from his seat. He was his aunts prodigy, preparing to take over the family business when Cynthia-May retired.

Slowly, the room began to fill with people, some Graham could recognize, other's he couldn't even recognize the company they worked for. Hannah, he recognized her from a conference a few months ago, daughter of an Italian tycoon. Graham had been drawn to her extraordinary poise and how she held herself, of course he was going to pursue her. She put up quite a chase, though it didn't take long for Graham to bring her to her knees.

But once he did, she become quite a little clingy for his liking, he'd made it clear that friends with benefits was as far as their relationship went. That obviously wasn't clear to her as she made a b-line to his seat.

"Graham." She cooed into his ear, leaning over his chair, letting her brunette waves fall over his shoulder and tickle his chin. He heard a scoff and turned to see Chris with his eyebrow raised and Frank with a cheeky smirk on his face. His mother, however shook her head slowly.

"Hannah" He replied with a nod, not wanting to encourage her while his mother was present.

"I believe the last we saw each other in the parking lot at the back of city hall. You tied me to the back seat of your limo." She taunted, pressing her chest provocatively against his shoulder. Graham grinned at the thought of that memorable night.

"Those seat belts weren't enough to keep those rock and roll hips of yours under control." He whispered, tickling her bare upper thigh under her conveniently short skirt and making her giggle.

A few minutes more and the conference room was almost full, most if not all the seats were taken up. Even Graham's father was currently present, and his punctuality was anything but impeccable.

"Can we get this meeting going now, I don't see who else we're waiting for." Graham announced, rising from his seat to close the door. But not a rounded heeled slipper wedged itself between the thresh-hold.

Graham sighed in annoyance, opening the door up again for whoever it was. There was the answer, dressed in a rich satin bodysuit, white fur jacket and wire framed tinted glasses.

"You didn't forget about me that quickly, did you Mr. Banks?" She said with a smirk on her face, strolling into the conference room with a one woman entourage. Graham could definitely not forget a woman like Ama Jenkins so quickly.

"You're late Miss. Jenkins." He said, fixing her with a serious stare as she made her way around the tables.

"My apologies everyone, had to deal with a little problem back at my office."

"Ama dear, you made it." Cynthia-May exclaimed, rising to greet her with a bright smile and a kiss on the cheeks. She shot a warning glance to her son, challenging him to argue back.