23

~A few weeks ago~

Hannah stormed out of the building with the tatted meathead of a body guard at her heels.

"I'm perfectly capable of escorting myself out, thank you very much."

"Maybe, but It's my job to do my bosses bidding. What boss wants, she gets."

"Oh shut up. Don't talk to me about the selfish bitch..."

The guard quickly snatched up her arm and pulling her right up into his face.

"Don't you ever insult my friend like that. EVER! Or I won't hesitated to put you in your place." He growls.

Pursing her lips and squinting up at the brute, Hannah yanked her hand back. With a final once over, she flicked her hair over her shoulder and made her way to her black Porsche.

She was outraged at how she'd been treated. Did those people not know who she was. She was the eldest daughter of Fredoricco Riccardo. International Biomass Tycoon. And she'd made it clear that her father was making her an ambassador.

And they'd just kicked her out. That woman had just kicked her out. Because what, the meeting didn't concern her?

She was just jealous. Yeah, she was jealous of the relationship she had with Graham. It was so obvious, not even those stupid shades could hide the jealousy in her expression when she looked at Graham with Hannah.

But the worst thing was, that nobody tried to stop her. Everyone just let her do and say what she wanted. From that time she humiliated Hannah at that meeting, claiming that she was the owner of Jezebel Boutiques. And no one said anything.

If anything, they were eager to send her packing.

"Stupid, stupid bitch!!" Hannah screeched into the silence of her car. There was no way she'd let her get away with it.

She screeched to a halt in front of an apartment building. Graham's building that is. The one he owned, lived in, and though Hannah had her own house here, she spent most of her time here. She could easily get into his apartment.

Walking up to the front desk were to her surprise she was greeted by Mel.

"Mel, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be..."

"I've been demoted." Mel replied, nonchalantly.

"What, why?"

"I was rude to a client of sorts. Miss Jenkins, I'm sure you're acquainted with her by now. Considering your ambassador role and all." Mel said, narrowing her eyes up at Hannah.

"I want nothing to do with her. But why didn't Graham just fire you. He would've done that to anyone else." Hannah pressed, with an undertone of rage.

Rolling her eyes, Mel answered. "Because Graham isn't a complete brute and moved me here temporarily. The other lady is retired and he thought it appropriate taking in mind my current state. I'll go back to work when the child's been born. Now why are you here?"

"I need to get into Grahams apartment." Hannah replied happy to have the conversation turned her way.

"Does he know you're here?" Mel asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Of course." Hannah grinned with a wink.

"Are you sure Hannah, I don't want to get into even more trouble."

"Trust my sweetie. I basically live here." She scoffed, snatching up the spare key and strutting to the elevator.

The apartment was the same as always, clean. Limited décor, and that ugly red, white, grey, black colour scheme. The place was large enough with two floors, it was a good thing too. Plenty of places to fuck.