28

She felt him before she saw him. His warm protective arms wrapped round her waist.

She smiled remembering they were both naked. She wanted to run her hands down his body, but the soft snores told her he was still asleep.

Her eyes fluttered open and were greeted with this sight of his handsome face. His shaggy hair fell over his eyes, all tangled from last nights activities.

Thick lashes boarded his shut eyes, those blue green eyes she'd come to think of more often than not. He had a little stubble on his chin, making him look a little more like his father.

Those deliciously plump lips where pursed in a stern expression, making him look like a pissed teen-ager.

She leaned forward and pressed a kiss on them. A smile spread across his face and he pulled her closer. She loved how he felt around her.

Gently, Ama wriggled out of his grip and made her way to the shower. When she was done, she braided her hair and checked her phone.

She grinned at the message she had received.

His eyes shot open, only to realise he was alone in bed. Where had she gone?
"Good morning sleepy head." Came her sweet voice. He liked it being the first thing he heard in the morning.

He looked up to find her rummaging through his wardrobe.

"Morning to you too." He said getting up to greet her with a kiss.

All she had on was her bra and one of his shirts, no panties, and he took advantage of it by squeezing her bare ass.

"You smell like my shower gel." He murmured against her neck.

"And you smell like sweat and sex. Go take a shower." She said, giving him a firm smack on the ass.

With a smirk he did so, taking his time and thinking of what it would be like if she had showered with him.

By the time he returned to his room, she was gone, along with all his underwear. In their place, was a drawer full of G-strings.

"Where the fuck is all my underwear?!"

"You mean these!?"

He turned around to see a wicked grin spread across her pretty face. Those blazing blue eyes narrowed with a mischievous glint in them. Her perfect lips pulled back, not only showing her porcelain teeth, but also those two cute indents in her cheeks.

She has fashioned the shirt with one of Graham's smaller belts and and held up a laundry basket in her hand.

"Ama." He warned.

"You didn't expect I forgot my promise to get you back, did you?" She laughed. "As punishment for taking one of my favourite pair of panties, you'll have to wear those G-strings... for three days."
She stepped closer running her fingers down his abdomen and stroking his cock through the towel.

"And I'll make extra sure, you'll be wanting me."

There was no doubt that the photographer was a coyote. Quite a high rank too. The first clue was the claw like scar on his upper cheek, just below his left eye.

As well as that, he had scars running up his neck and onto his hands. His coyote branding was just visible beneath the v-neck shirt he war, that of which he tried to disguise with a coyote tattoo.

"Those are some interesting looking scars you have there Mr Tim." Phoebe asked, looking pointedly at the foolish feign.

"Yes, I received them after a tragic fire accident." He answered with a sigh.