63

Graham lay awake in bed staring daggers at the double doors near the entrance. They were yellow with a large black X across both of them. It was locked and when he'd asked what it was, Ama had only shook her head a said it was not important.

She'd fallen asleep the minute her head touched the pillow, but Graham's mind would not rest. He was glad she was home, he could tell that she felt safe here, but he wondered what her parents thought of him. Did he make a good first impression? Would he have to pass some test?

Whatever it was, he would ensure it for Ama. He cuddled up close to her and fell asleep.

When he woke up the next morning, he felt well rested and ready to take in anything. Which in that moment was the perfect mood as when he bent down to stretch, he was met with a dangerous sign.

It only took Graham a second to realise were the blood had come from and when he looked back at a soundly sleeping Ama, he saw half her pajama shorts stained red.

Without another thought, he went into the ensuite and started running her a warm bath, taking a shower while the tub filled up.

When he came back into the room, Ama was awake and groaning, holding her abdomen.

"Why today..." He heard her whisper, making him chuckle.

"Can you get out of bed?" He asked.

Ama only looked up at him, pleading with her big blue eyes. Graham chuckled again and lifted her off the bed and into the bathroom. He helped her strip and get into the tub.

"Thank you baby." She cooed, kissing his cheek.

"Anything for you. Is there anything you'd like me to do?"

"Umm... Breakfast... Just some eggs and toast."

"Of course, what should I do about the sheets and PJ's?"

"Just leave those, I'll deal with that. You remember where the kitchen is?"

"Yes ma'am." He smiled, kissing her lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Efi checked the clock on the wall.

05:27

Who would be in the kitchen at this time of day? She'd left her room to get a glass of water and the last of her husband's post therapy meds when she saw that the kitchen lights were on.

"Okay okay... And where do I find those... Peanut butter? Are you sure?... Honey... Okay... Which one though... Well you have about ten different kinds here... Orange blossom... And now you want bananas too..."

Efi peeped inside to see her daughter's boyfriend navigating the kitchen with his phone at his ear. She stayed just out of sight and watched him carefully.

He was a strong man, she could see that. Handsome, health. He moved with grace and was very attentive. He must've been on the phone with Ama, judging by the smile on his face.

"Muffins, you can't have ice-cream for breakfast... No I'm not letting you eat ice-cream for breakfast... No... Not gonna happen... Fine fine, ice-cream and movies in the evening then... Ama... Good, now hurry down here so I can feed you."

Efi felt a small smile on her lip as she watched him fix a tray and wash the used dishes. She was about to tell him where the dishwasher was but just decided against it. He was going to look after Ama for sure.

Minutes later, her daughter came trudging along with her laundry basket. She wore an oversized baby yellow hoodie, black joggers, a black beanie with her wet hair in braids. Efi squinted a little, noticing that Ama wore no make up at all.

"Bon martin Maman. Ça va ?"

"Bien merci, et toi ?"

"Très bien." She said with a grin, trotting off to the laundry room.

She came back moments later and made a beeline for Graham.

"Mon amour." She greeted, kissing his lips.

"Hey there beautiful." He said in return.

Efi's heart sank a little. Her little girl had fallen in love and she wasn't there to watch. But she could see it in how they looked at eachother, their love was strong.

"Maman, come taste these eggs." Ama called. Graham also turned to her and smiled.

"Oh good morning Mrs Jenkins, I umm... Made Ama breakfast, just used a few things."

"Oh don't worry about that, feel free to use the kitchen when you need,"  She smiled back, taking a bite out of the egg. Perfectly cooked. "And call me Auntie Efi."

"I still don't see why this is necessary, I'm fine." Ama grumbled as she sat on the examination table.

It was mid afternoon and Richie was taking the guests on a tour of the estate which Ama's mother took as the perfect opportunity to check her up.

"You do realize that Richie tells me everything, so I know that you have gone through a lot of trauma. I just need to kk now you're okay... And I want some juicy gossip."
Ama snorted.

"No body is spilling any juicy gossip unless I am presently!" Came a storm voice.

"Mamie !!" Ama squealed, greeting Lanette, her grandmother, with a kiss.

"You young lady, have a lot of explaining to do. How dare you snatch up a work of art like that without us."

"You've seen him right??" Efi said.

"Ama is a blessed woman! Now tell us, what's he like."

"He's... Everything... He's so good to me, he understands me. And he accepted who I am Maman. At first I thought he'd hate me if he found out. And at first he kind of did. But we worked it out and... God I love him so much."

"Aww damnit." Lanette pouted. "She's gone and fallen in love without us."

"How could I not, he's a beautiful person, inside and out. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve him. He's so loving."

"I think he's just what you need. Especially now since Eric is on the loose." Lanette said.

"I still can't believe it. I heard what Graham did at the Salt Lake City. I'll have to thank him for that." Efi mumbled.

There was silenced, the two older women wondering who would address the elephant in the room.

"So..." Efi started. "How is he in bed."

"MA!"

"What! We all know the little freak you are, what's the harm in knowing if her satisfies you."

"Yeah!" Lanette chimed in. "Is he a vanilla boy or does he transport you to a different dimension?"

Ama snorted, remember their last round on the cruise. "Definitely the latter. He leaves me so sore sometimes. But he can be gentle if he wants to."

"Sub or Dom."

"Dom, but he's submissive for me."

"No fair I'm gealous!" Came Beth's voice.

"You were listening?" Ama asked.

"Duh. You think I'd miss this?"

"Okay okay that's enough for now. Let me check your sister up. Come on both of you out." Efi said, slamming the door on them. When she turned back to Ama she smiled sweetly.

"I don't have any grandbabies on the way do I?"

"MA!!"

The next evening, Chris found himself wandering the corridors of the first floor. They'd had a tour the day befor but he was too preoccupied to pay attention to where he was going.

His thoughts kept drifting off to Bethany, Ama's sister. She was... Interesting to say the least. In the two days they'd been here, he'd gotten to know that she was a bubbly out going kind of girl. And he hadn't missed the looks she sneaked at him. Why did he feel like he already knew her?

In his day dreaming, he'd walked past a room that caught his attention. It was left slightly agar so he could peep in to see if anyone was there. But what he found was far more captivating.

It was a large white washed room full of instruments. From trumpets, to violins, a cello, flute and more. And in the middle of the room was a large circular podium where a beautiful golden harp stood proud in the middle.

He sauntered in taking his time to look at the instruments. He could tell that they were all top quality and kept in good condition. The harp was expensive, classic, hand made, but he could tell the intricate carvings was personalization.

The was also a grand piano at the back of the room which was clearly being used. There was a song book propped up on it, opened on a page with a song titled 'A Wave Goodbye'. He felt his heart flutter when he say the way she signed it.

"Betty Boo." He mumbled. A phone suddenly pinged with a notification.

'Bettyboo202, you have received a 50% bonus on simlons in The Sims Freeplay. Spin now and make it 60%'

Chris couldn't believe it, she was Bettyboo202. He'd never really believed in fate and destiny before, but he was sure this was no coincidence.

With a smile on his face and ideas in his head, he sat down and started to play the song. His fingers danced along the keys with ease, filling his ears with the solemn melody. When he got to the chorus, he heard the most beautiful voice flow to his ears.

"It's been too long, My heart is sore Darling I can't continue Thinking I love you Anymore So I'm burning the pages Forgetting the pain The sun in October Will meet me again
I will always remember I will never regret It's buried in my memories Autumn leaves Summer breeze And a wave goodbye"

When Chris's fingers hit the last notes, her whipped around to see Bethany staring right back at him with a cute blush over her nose. This made him smile as he stood right in front of her. She had her sister's hight.

"Hi there, Bettyboo202, I'm KasperC70." He leaned so his lips were by her ear. "I promised I'd find you one day."

He pulled away, pecking her pink nose and leaving the room.

oh ma gwahd we are so close to the end I wanna scream!

Also A Wave Goodbye is actually a song that I wrote myself and anything based on that song is most likely to be from my own personal experiences so....

You know the drill:

Vote🌟

Comment 💬

Share📨

Ciao for now💋

Bo 🦄