32

"So, explain to me how this happened." Veronica pointed between Graham and Ama while she absently stroked her bump.

The three of them sat in a small café opposite the hotel, Veronica wearing a serious face to mask her obvious excitement.

"Nothing has happened!" Ama blurted out, making Graham raise an eyebrow at her.

"Oh really?" He grumbled making Ama roll her eyes.

"Oh please Graham, we both know that we're not in anything serious." She said in a bored tone.

"But are going to become serious right?" Veronica said with a glint if hope.

Graham could feel Ama squirm a little in her seat. He knew how the thought of them 'getting serious' affected her, which he obviously teased about.

"Ok fine. But how did this urr... Friendship come along then?"

"Jeez sis, why so many questions. Isn't it obvious that after I graced her with my infamous presence she was begging to get a little sum-sum from me."

The women snorted.

"Hardly." Ama retorted. "More like you wouldn't leave me alone when you were warned and now you're stuck with me."

Then to Veronica. "We are just two passionate people expressing our feelings for each other in passionate ways."

"So you have feelings for each other?" Veronica asked.

Her question went unanswered as Graham found Ama's eyes and stared deep into the blue. Even with the shades on, he could still see the blazing blue of her eyes with no strain.

It was like he was addicted to them, to her. He still didn't understand it. He thought that he would never feel this way for anyone again. But he did, and it scared him a little.

"You do!!" His sister squealed, grinning wildly. "This is just perfect. Oh I can't wait till tomorrow."

The pair snapped their attention back to Veronica.

"What do you mean?" Ama questioned.

"Well when you two put on that little show for me yesterday, I looked into it an saw it all over the magazines and social media. Then as if it was fate, my good friend, Andy Steel called asking if I could get my brother and his apparent lover onto the Ellen show. So I did."

Graham groaned in annoyance. He hated things like that. He was already sort after by journalist on a daily bases.

"Well, I'm off!" She said cheerily, leaving the café before they could question her furthermore.

Graham let out an exasperated sigh as he looked down to the woman beside him. She was wearing one of those off shoulder tops with a nice fitted skirt. Her hair curled into large ringlets that ran down to her breasts.

She looked beautiful today, as she did every day.

A thought crossed his mind as he watched her, one that had been fermenting at the back of his mind for some time now. He craved more from their relationship, and the thought of becoming a serious couple made his heart flutter.

But he knew that she wasn't ready yet. He wasn't ready either, but if he was considering it, then there was something she must know. He leaned down and pressed a kiss on her bare shoulders before snuggling into her neck.

"What was that for?" Ama asked, looking up from her coffee.

"Just because." He mumbled, kiss her ear.

"Graham, we're in public. The cameras." She hissed, but did nothing to fend him off.

He hummed in understanding and replaced his lips for his hand, placing it on her thigh under the table.