~13~

Finally the week was over. Ama couldn't wait to spend the Saturday evening relaxing. From touring the town, and visiting schools, to the televised debate she'd had the pleasure of watching. All that was left to do was wait to repeat the process in the next town.

"Hello bed!" She said, snuggling into the soft hotel pillows. But just as she was about to shut her eyes the door slammed open.

"HOW! DARE! YOU!" She heard Phoebe growl as she pounced onto the bed.

"Phoebe get off me!" Ama groaned, reaching blindly to push her friend off.

"No!! How dare you get a date and not tell me! I thought we were best friends."

"We are. And best friends let each other sleep in peace."

"Not when they have a hot date they don't want to tell me about."

Ama groaned as she was pushed out onto the floor. "He's a play boy Phoebe, and a complete ass, it won't go anywhere."

"You're a total bitch anyway so I very much think it will. Ah I'll call Yulia and start planning the wedding!" She squealed, running out of the room.

"WHAT! NO! Phoebe get your tiny French butt back her!!!"

~~.~~.~~.~~

Graham sat in the comfy booth at the restaurant, watching over his date as she ordered drinks from the bar. He'd said to dress casually, but supposedly, being an international fashionista meant casual had a different meaning.

She just couldn't help but constantly look sexy or stunning or beautiful or sexy.... And all she was wearing was a black dress the covered her to her shins, the top was a little loose, cut into a low v that she covered with a turtleneck underneath. The skirt, it hugged her body so perfectly and with the slit down the side.....

Graham diverted his eyes away from her and noticed she was getting quite a few looks from a lot of people. Women gushing over how pretty she was; or trying to get attention from their dates, who all seemed to have the same expression on their faces...

Lust.

It gave Graham an uncomfortable feeling inside to think about.

"Y'know I don't eat meat right?" She asked, placing a bottle of champagne on the table.

"No. Why?"

She shrugged. "Just in case you wanted to order."

Shortly the waitress came to take their orders; Graham had to make sure Ama really did crease her eyebrows, above those shades, in jealousy when the food was served with all eyes on him.

"So tell me about yourself." She asked, digging in.

"Well my name is Graham Horacio Banks, I'm 25 and own an international corporation called Hybrid Enterprise." He answered through bites of chicken.

"That's it?" She said, eyebrow raised. "Nothing about your life as a play boy, all the girlfriends you've had..."

"Girlfriend, I've only had one.."

"Oh." She looked slightly confuse. "Well, my name is Ama Jenkins, I'm 22 and own three companies."

"Nothing about your relationships?" He mocked, taking a sip of champagne.

"I've only had one..." Silence stretched between them.

"What was it like, being born into a rich family?" Graham squinted at her, slightly surprised by this question.

"Well.. Some may think I was spoilt but, that's not the truth. My father feared I'd become rotten with all the riches I could possibly squander. He sent my sister to a boarding school in Europe and me to a Cadets Army camp every possible time he could. Being a lawyer and politician, he's always had that 'people's country' thing about him. He doesn't even have a poor back ground, he definitely did grow up different though. But I have seen some terrible things that make me appreciate what I have."