69

"I guess it could be worse." Adrian said. "Maybe you can borrow one of Richie's wigs."

"Nope, those are for drag con and drag con only. Besides they wouldn't look good on him."

Frank put his hands over his face. "I'm going to go to the gala looking like an egg."

It was Saturday morning and the house was bustling with preposition. The gala was less than a fortnight away and Efi would not rest until everything was perfect, from the food to the decor.

But for Phoebe, Frank's lack of hair was the biggest problem. They'd gone to visit Phoebe's family during the week and return with her brother, Adrian, and Francis in a beanie.

"I thought they were kidding about shaving it clean off." Frank mumbled.

"Even Mum was surprised." Adrian laughed.

"Aaahhh!" Someone cried.

They all turned to see Christoph walk into the room. He screamed again when he saw Frank.

"This makes me very uncomfortable. Bro, where'd all your hair go!? Even Bulldog has more than you!"

"My father and and brothers shaved it off while we were away." Phoebe said.

"You look like an egg." Chris snickered.

"I'm sorry love, I didn't mean for this to happen." Phoebe whispered.

Frank smiled up at her, he took her hand into his and kissed her knuckles.

"It's all worth it if I get to be with you Pheebs. At least I have you parents approval now. And you brothers', maybe not Quinn though..."

"Oh Quinn's Always been like that. He has his own way of saying he likes you." Adrian said.

At that moment, Ama came strutting into the room. She had another one of her dom outfits on, a white blouse, black latex skirt, boots, gloves and a leather crop.

"Oh my goodness, Ama I haven't seen you in ages. You look just about ready to kill your husband." Adrian greeted, giving her a hug.

"I wish, but we're not married yet." Ama laughed in return. "Why doesn't Frank have any hair?"

"They shaved it off." Adrian whispered.

"Oh."

"When am I going to meet your boyfriend?"

"Later. He's a little tied up right now so I got to go, I came here for strawberries." She backed up towards the kitchen. "See you at dinner!"

Bethany paced nervously across the white washed music room, it had need a whole hour since Christoph had gone to see her father, to tell him m about his past. It was a nerve wracking wait to say the least.

She was just about to leave and go after them, when the door opened and they both entered, smiling.

"Bethany could you come here for a minute." Her father said.

She gulped following him out of the door, he only called her that in serious situations.

"I've heard what Christoph has to say. I now understand his hesitate to words you, despite the efforts notlf the others."

"I knew Ama had something to do with this." Beth muttered.

Marcus chuckled. "Don't be angry at your siblings. They were only trying to help. You've been reserved since what happened with Alex. They were right to find you someone worthy of you."

Beth looked up at her father with wide eyes. "You think he's worthy of me?"

"I do. I think all of them are. I've seen how much Ama and Phoebe mean to Graham and Francis. And though you and Chris haven't known eachother for long, in person, I can see the bond between you two. He's a smart boy. Knows a lot about science."

"Papa..."

"I know I know. Don't worry little one. I see his passion for music too. Just know that I only want happiness for my children. Now go practice, you two sound beautiful together, I want to hear the same at the Gala."

"Merci Papa." Beth said, hugging her father.

"De ríen Petite. Allé."

Still smiling, Beth ran back into the room where Chris was tuning a guitar. He'd put his hair in a low ponytail but still had a lot falling over his face. She grabbes her phone and selected a song. Soon after she was dancing around the room, belching the lyrics at the top of her lungs.

It didn't take long for Christoph to join in with the fun.

"Hey, will you be my date for the Gala?" He asked.

"Duh." She smiled. "Who else were you going to go with."