1.

"Could you shut the fuck up, Seokjin?"

An offended Jin turns to face me. "Excuse me? I do not appreciate your disrespect tiny."

"I dare you to say it one more time." I reply getting all over his face. He frowns touching my nose with his nose.

Two seconds later we break into a laugh. "I hate you. Why do you always do that stupid ass face that makes me laugh?"

"Because were best friends duh." He chuckles.

"Guess what?" A frenetic Hoseok says leaning across our table.

"What?" Jin and I both say in sync.

"We have a newbie." He replies raising his eyebrows with an excited smile.

"We have newbies all the time." I reply uninterested.

"Except this time it's a girl. I've heard she's really hot and extremely pretty and she's in twelfth grade like us."

Jin and I both look at each other a smirk on our faces. "A pretty hot girl you say? Well that changes things." I say with a smile.

"Hoseok and Seokjin take your seats please." The teacher says walking in. My friends and I do our handshake and they go to take their seat.

Luckily, no one sits beside me so I don't have to deal with people. Not that I'm antisocial or anything I just don't like dealing with people that aren't my friends.

My phone vibrates and I look down at my phone.

Jungcock😪:
can't believe you did the dare

Jimin:
i told ya i would didn't i pretty boy?

Jungcock😪:
dudeeeee YOU MY MF IDOL

I laugh at Jungkook's text and I'm about to reply, but the teacher speaks up making me look up.

"Hey! You must be the new girl huh?"

My eyes land on a tiny frame standing by the door. She's holding a couple of books tightly on her chest and looks semi confused.

Her cheeks start getting a tint of pink when everyone turns to look at her. I can't help to notice her exposed white milky thighs.

"Yes ma'am." She replies. Her voice isn't the typical girly voice you hear. It's quite deep, but has a hint of feminine to it.

Hoseok makes eye contact with me and grins. This must be the newbie he was talking about. "What's your name dear?"

"I'm ... I'm Yoonji." She replies. "Alright Yoonji why don't you have a seat beside Jimin right there."

The teacher points at me and I watch the girl walk to me. I have to fight off a smirk from spreading over my lips as she sits beside me.

A smell of flowers and honey hits me. She puts her books down and accidentally drops her pencil from her book bag.

We reach down to get the pencil at the same time and our fingers touch my coincidence. She pulls away shyly as her short black hair falls over her perfect pink lips.

"You dropped this." I say handing it to her. She takes the pencil from my hand and turns to face the front.

I stare at her face from the side and notice she has a really tiny peculiar nose. Her bangs seem way too long and like they need to be cut.

The light tan shade in her eyes isn't even blended right and her eyelashes look a bit clumpy.

I don't know much about makeup, but I can tell she's probably not even wearing it right. She scratches her knee just above her high knee socks and then turns to face me.

I have to hold my breath when we make direct eye contact.

She's pretty don't get me wrong but she's just not my type. She's way too pale and acts way too gawky.

Not to mention her style is all over the place. Taehyung would be mad watching her mix match so many different colors.

Her shirt is purple, her shoes and skirt are black, but her socks are white and her eyeshadow is tan.

Her thin milky thighs do catch my eye though I'd give her that.

"What are you looking at?" She asks annoyed.

"Nothing." I simply reply and turn my attention to the board. Through the corner of my eye I can see her slowly turn her head as well.

It's pretty obvious this girl isn't my type so why does her presence make me this jittery?