8.

"The point of swimming is to take off your clothes."

Yoonji turns around to face me. Her hair is tied up in a ponytail although she didn't manage to get all of her strands.

She's standing by the side of the pool in an oversized T-shirt.

"You're wearing clothes." She points out.

I give her a smirk and remove my shirt. She looks at my body and I stand there proudly. Like usual she looks down at her painted pink nails.

"It's okay to look Yoonji. I don't mind."

"You're so arrogant, Park." She states making eye contact. For the first time she looks me directly in the eyes and it sends a few shivers down my spine.

"I'm arrogant because I've worked hard for my body." I whisper leaning closer to her face. Her warm breath hits my lips and I lick them smiling.

"I'll give you that one. You do have a good body."

"You can touch it if you want."

She steps back away from me crossing her arms over her chest. This brings up her shirt exposing a navy blue ... skirt?

"You can't wear skirts to swim, Yoonji."

She quickly pulls her shirt back down. "It's a bathing suit." She corrects almost offended. "That was a skirt."

"No it's not. You don't know about bathing suits."

One of the coaches blows her whistle. "Everyone start gathering up and take off your clothes." She looks at Yoonji specifically, "That includes you too."

Yoonji whispers curse words under her breath. "It's not big deal just take it off doll."

"You think it's not big deal but it is." She says miserably.

"Don't tell me you're insecure about your body?"

She presses her lips together and doesn't reply. "Is this what everything's about?"

"No."

I give her a look and she groans rolling her eyes. "Okay maybe I am insecure about my body."

"You have nothing to worry about. If it's like about your boobs being too small or whatever that's cool, doll. I'm not picky about boobs. I just like boobs in general like big, small, perky, pointy. I don't mind."

She gives me a disgusted look, "Not everything's about boobs, Jimin."

People start going by and gathering by the other side of the pool. Yoonji exhales loudly as she grabs the hem of her shirt to pull it off.

I step back to get a better glance. She slowly removes the shirt exposing her suit. It's navy blue and consists of a skirt looking thing. What's up with her and skirts?

Her legs do look amazing though. I'm anxiously waiting for her to remove it all the way up so I can see something other than legs.

I feel a smile slowly building up in the corner of my lips when I see her top. She actually has pretty amazing boobs.

They're not huge, but they're enough for me. Looking at her completely from head to toe makes me bite the inside of my lip.

She actually looks like a doll. Her waist is so tiny, her belly so plain, her legs so long. I'm almost breath-taken.

There's just something so captivating about her pale face.

Yoonji pulls up her top more covering up her cleavage. "No. It looks fine." I assure. She timidly fidgets with her fingers.

"You shouldn't be insecure at all. You look stunning."

Her cheeks turn a bright pink. Her coach blows her whistle calling her class over. She glances at me one more time before leaving.

As soon as she turns around I look at her behind. Her bathing suit actually hugs her curves perfectly.

She has an ass and boobs. This is going to be easier than I thought.

"Dude her ass looks huge." Taehyung says with his mouth opened.

"I know. I didn't even know she had an ass. You can't see her body with all that shitty clothes she wears."

"And she has titties ah." He says excitedly holding his chest.

"Did you not think she had them?"

"I knew she did but she never shows them so this is great. If you manage to get her in your bed lucky you."

"I will. Just watch."

"Well hopefully you won't have competition."

"What do you mean?"

"Look," he points to a crowd of guys from our class. "They hadn't even noticed Yoonji until now. Be careful someone might try to get her before you."

The guys are staring at her hungrily. This makes my face heat up in anger. "No one is going to get her before me."

•••

"I thought I would hate this bet, but I'm looking forward to it."

"Looking forward to bend that ass over." Taehyung snickers.

"She has a really nice ass. Right Tae?"

"Oh yeah. Not to mention her boobs are so cute."

"It's hard to imagine ass and boobs under her horrendous outfits." Jungkook replies releasing smoke from his nose.

We spot Yoonji coming down the steps walking beside her brother. The scrapes on her knees are slowly vanishing and she's not walking funny anymore.

When she goes by us we all tilt our head to try to get a glimpse of her ass. She seems to notice we're staring and turns her head. We quickly look away and pretend to be looking at some car.

"Today during gym she actually showed her body and like I didn't think there was much underneath but there's something." Taehyung says with a sigh as Yoonji gets in her car.

"You guys are so lucky. I think she's so hot and imagining her in a bathing suit, oh man." Hoseok exclaims.

"If you would've seen her in a bathing suit you would've nut your pants." Jin jokes laughing frantically.

"I mean she's so hot it wouldn't surprise me. Why didn't you dare me to do the bet Jungkook? It would've been my pleasure."

"What's your obsession with Yoonji, Hoseok?" I ask sounding a bit too snappy. My friends seem to notice and they all give me a look with smirks on their faces.

"Is Jiminie jealous?" Jin teases raising his eyebrow.

"No. Of course not it's whatever. You can get Yoonji when I'm done with her, just not now. I'm not losing the bet."