21.

My phone buzzes from my nightstand waking me up. I groan annoyed putting a pillow over me.

Another buzz.

"Fucking shit." I mumble grabbing it. It must be Jin sending me lame dad jokes through Instagram.

I immediately sit up surprised to see that it's a text from Yoonji. My heart instantly palpitates. I've never been so excited over a text before.

Along with her texts I have plenty of others from my friends. All I can focus on is on her text. I furrow my eyebrows confused.

Doll😽:
Is there something between Jennie and you?

Me:
What???
No! I mean we did have something I guess you could say but that's over! Done!
Why do you say that?
Hello?
Yoonji?
Hey??? Answer me!!

Doll😽:
Then why did she post that picture with you

Me:
What picture?
???

Doll😽:
Check your Instagram

I quickly log into Instagram to see what picture she's talking about. When I'm typing Jennie's username I receive a text from Taehyung.

Taetae😗:
Dude reply
Jennie posted a pic of you two and it's like going around

My heart is now beating out my chest. What's this picture everyone is talking about? And my phone won't stop buzzing with my friends texts.

Hobi☀️:
Wtf Jennie posted a pic

I finally manage to type Jennie's username to get on her page. Her most recent picture is in fact a picture of us two. Fuck.

okjennieeeeeeeeeee:

what a lovely night we had 🤪

xoxolisa, yeri99, and 124 others.

View all 56 comments.

xoxolisa: goals
yeri99: 😮😮😮😮
laylove8: are you guys dating?!!

What the fuck. What the fuck. What the fuck.

The confusion only gets worse when I get another notification.

@official_wang requested to message you!

My eyes almost pop out of my socket when I click on the profile only to find out it's Jackson. The dude that Yoonji and I encountered in the restaurant.

How the hell did he find me? Why is he trying to message me? I have the curiosity to accept the request but instead I lock my phone.

My only concern right now is speaking to Yoonji.