3.

"Hoseok that's not possible."

"It is too." He says typing something on his phone.

I'm about to say something when Jungkook and Taehyung approach us. "What's up pigeons?"

"What the fuck?" Hoseok says confused.

"Taehyung has a weird vocabulary." Jungkook explains.

"We know we grew up with him." I say taking one of Jungkook's pop tarts. "That was mine!"

"Jungkookie we're supposed to share."

I'm halfway done with the pop tart when Jungkook nudges me. "There's your 120 dollars."

Yoonji is by her locker with her brother who's talking to her. Today she's wearing a pink floral dress and black flats. The dress looks like something an old lady would wear. Her style really is awful.

"She's actually cute okay?" Hoseok says looking at her.

"No one saying she's ugly, but that style is." Taehyung says shaking his head in disapproval.

"I like her dress." Hoseok says.

"If you're into old ladies." I add staring at the extremely long dress that's below her knees. Anything below the knees is too long for me.

"Go get her boy. Your time is running down." Jungkook says tapping his watch.

"I would, but her brother is right there."

"Is Jiminie scared of Yoonji's brother?" Taehyung teases making a pout.

"No. Okay he looks a bit scary, but I'm not scared. I'm just trying to avoid inconveniences."

The guys laugh and I roll my eyes annoyed. "Okay whatever. Where's Jin?"

"He's sick. Ate too much last night at my house then puked so hard it came out of his nostrils." Taehyung says in disgust.

"Gross."

The bell rings and we start heading to class. As I'm walking I accidentally bump into Yoonji and her books fall off her hands.

"Sorry. I'm sorry I didn't mean to." I quickly pick up her books and hand them back to her.

She simply takes them back and keeps on walking.

•••

Yoonji walks in class and takes a seat beside me. The familiar smell of flowers and honey hits me.

Her eye shadow is a light pink although her lips are a brighter pink. She's staring straight ahead as I'm analyzing her face.

She is cute. Sorta. In a way. Kind of like a button. She's interesting for sure. I mean no other girl in this school is like her. Not to mention her way of style is ... one of a kind.

Yoonji turns to face me a frown on her face. "What are you looking at Park Jimin?" She snaps.

"I mean do I have monkeys on my face? Am I using too much blush? Or what? What's so interesting that you keep staring at me like I'm some sort of lab rat?" Her cheeks turn a brighter pink along with the tips of her ears. I can tell she's really angry.

"None of that. You just look very beautiful today."

Her eyes widen and she nervously looks down at her lap then up again. It's like she doesn't know where to look.

The pink on her cheeks turns brighter and I can tell it's not from the extreme amount of blush she's wearing.

I chuckle with a smug smile. No one can resist Park Jimin's compliments and charm.

"Hey Yoonji. Do you want me to show you around today? After school of course. I don't have track practice."

"I don't need you to show me around." She snaps.

"Come on. Don't you want to know around town?"

"Nope." She mumbles scribbling something on her notebook.

"Is it because of your parents? You don't think they'll let you out? Or your maybe your broth-?"

"I don't have parents."

"Oh." I clear my throat suddenly regretting that I even mentioned it. "I can ask your brother for permission then."

She turns to face me and chuckles. It's quite a beautiful sound to be honest. "I'm the oldest so I don't need to ask Namjoon for permission. I just don't want to go with you."

"But why? I'm trying to be nice."

"Whatever."

"Come on just for fifteen minutes? Just a quick tour? Please? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please pleas-"

"You're quite ... what's the word? Hmmm... exasperating."

My mouth slightly parts and I think of saying something snappy, but then I remember I have to seduce her so I force a smile.

"I'm trying to be your friend."

"Do you know what's exasperating means? It means intensely irritating. Synonyms include, annoying, maddening ... irksome."

"Okay, okay, enough. Sorry I'm just trying to be nice to you that's all." Right now I'm to the point of snapping so I turn my attention back to the board before saying something I regret.

"Why're you being nice to me?"

"Why not?"

She shrugs and looks away. I roll my eyes completely fed up. She's the one that's exasperating, annoying, and irksome. Who does she even think she is?

She's not a damn model to be putting up her walls so damn high. I'm basically doing her a favor for talking to her.

"Fine. After school you can show me around. Only half an hour."

This makes me smile satisfaction. "Great. Can't wait."